Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Ester ( Warren Street )  (Read 834 times)

browndavey

Let me start by saying this review was borderline negative but not for any major flaws , and wasn't my worst punt by any means and I can see why no one rated her flat out negative but all the warning signs are there for a decidedly very very average punt that will leave you feeling like .....wtf am doing this ?

I did my research combed through the site , 12 review and 1 neutral . Like sir Alan I was on the hunt for a new polish SP young and friendly . I decided to ignore the neutral review and made a push to see her. I checked out the profile and pG no face pics but I felt she looked young enough and liked what I saw.

Time : This week midday

link  :https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4570003

Time booked 1hour ...     time spent 40 mins

cost : £120

So easyish comms she works from 12pm onwards. Texted made my way there excited , but with some subdued hopes that Id be meeting a slim blonde youngish pole who seemed ok .
When I got there to the block of flats , buzzed in . Door opened , and mmm . ok , I kept seeing the half face image on her gallery and thought err no this is not you . But whatever, I was here. She is facially cute 7/10 for sure , brown eyes 5,5 good English and very slim like size 8 I imagine , body was bangin and I love a slim girl . However If you are an ass or boob guy , dont even bother as there is nothing there ! But I do love a slim girl so I was happish
She is in no way fucking 19 !! more like mid twenties , smoker and maybe thats why she looks even older. Hair extensions which were a bit gross, as you could see all the clips, a few odd tattoos . Overall physically I was happy to proceed , but kept thinking this isn't the girl I had in mind for the profile let alone pay 120 for . But on we go ....

Went to the bathroom , returned to a smiley smiley girl and awkward silence ....great . She got naked and waiting on the bed . I then followed . Went in for a kiss. Next warning sign , weird kisses.... now some girls obviously dont want to kiss , and do this repetitive lip kiss like a robot , or when  friends practising kissing on each other . The odd kisses continued until I gave up as it was too fake , and then awkward pause, I tried to make conversation , she just continued smiling as I looked at her. She speaks English very well so thats not it at all. It was almost like she was a smiley robot with zero chat.

So I do something I dont usually do and try warming her up with oral . She looked Clean so why not. Then to my horror she looks away to the window/or her phone when she things im not looking in an uninterested way . I did this for about 5 mins maybe until the 3rd time she looked away and I was fuck this shit.

Turn around she says ... do you want owo ...errmmm yes .
now her oral is again like as robotic and passionless as you will get. I was unhappy she was disengaged when I was during it, and her poor robot technique was making flaccid . but plowed on . Went in for a few positions . Doggy was ok , finished in Mish that was better.
One thing I did notice is her skin was not young and supple , it was almost like a 40 years old skin that lost its elasticity . But I ignored this .

I washed up for round 2 and thought as I was in the shower..... I can't face going back in for another 25mins of  nothing to say , and zero chat , but I thought Id see what her signs were.... and see what type of person she was . i.eee with 25 mins would she con me and want me out, or is she genuine and would she encourage me for round 2 . I think this says a lot about a SP if she's willing to encourage round 2 imo .

However I dry off , and there is no talking... she then gets my underwear from across the bed and hands it to me to put on and get dressed herself.
ding ding..... no round 2 and my mind was made up . I thought fuck this rolled out with 20 mins left.

Was it a bad experience ....no
would I return ...NO
would I advise someone to see her... maybe for 30 mins at most....but I think you'll find a robotic girl for a cheaper rate ..positives are that she was smiley , and had a nice slim body if your into that.
Negatives .... She may not be the girl in the photos , they are too vague ,, hair extension , robotic, shit oral and shit kissing, and disengaged, not worth 120 , and no encouragement for round 2.

29 review(s) found for Gorgeous_Ester linked to in above post (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative)

Offline Sinz

I am wondering why Sweet/Love Estelle was linked to her.

Just went through the old reviews, so there are 3 negatives for her on here.

Thanks for the warning
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 08:06:22 am by Sinz »

mrhappypants

Brown Davey, thanks for your review and a useful caution now that she has raised her prices.  £140 ph with CIM  :thumbsdown:

browndavey

I am wondering why Sweet/Love Estelle was linked to her.

Just went through the old reviews, so there are 3 negatives for her on here.

So I am not sure and sadly I actually ignored these negatives there were 3  ! I assumed they were linked maybe because of failed punts or punts at the same location with sweet Estelle, but after my review I went through them again , and I actually feel that they are all the same girl !!
Bit gross as she been doing this for a while at high volumes, and same description of body and oral technique, vacancy . And the penny drops . !
I think its the same girl . If so its a shame this wasn't made a bit clearer as id never have seen this one, and would of therefore turned my review to negative . Anyway allow.... im done with aw for a bit next made be an agency .