Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holy Grail Help - Full Hardcore Lesbian Duo  (Read 1855 times)

Integral

Evening gents!

I'm back punting after a failed self imposed break (I lasted all of two weeks :lol:) and will be in beautiful London this weekend with time to kill.

In celebration of my cock being taken out of mothballs I feel like checking something off my bucket list - can anyone recomended a good duo who are genuinely into girl-on-girl (hopefully to the point of making each other cum)?

I prefer brunettes with natural tits, but am pretty open to anything (variety between the girls might be fun too). I'm looking in the general area of a couple of tube stops radius from Euston in the £200 - £300 p/h range (that's  the Holy Grail bit). Only dealbreakers would be no FK, OWO or RO.

First thing that sprang to mind was a variation on Dee/Ameera/Lucy/Orla but no match for availability (although I might manage to see Orla on her own).

I was excited by the Apple twins (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99768.msg1189323#msg1189323) but was put off by the limited service (and not sure how I feel that they are real blood relatives  :unknown:)

AW search for duos turned up a lot of crap and potentially dodgy profiles / badly reviewed pairs, but a couple of maybes with no mention on UKP: -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any first-hand info or (more likely) can recomended a duo who are really into each other?

Cheers bretheren :hi:

Int.

Integral

<<<insert shameless bump of thread here>>>

Noone got any info / ideas?

Do you want me to beg? :D

Online hendrix

I haven't got any suggestions at £300. If you go to £500, there isn't a better option for no holes barred full on filth and every bi/Les action you can think of than MissKDD and Lizzy Wilde together.

Offline anyfucker

I haven't got any suggestions at £300. If you go to £500, there isn't a better option for no holes barred full on filth and every bi/Les action you can think of than MissKDD and Lizzy Wilde together.
Hendrix, with these two the Op wouldn't walk again  :lol:
it's a bit short notice for setting this sort of thing up.

Integral

Ha ha ha haha not sure weather to laugh or get a hard on...External Link/Members Only

Can anyone lend me <<checks wallet>>... £494.92p please?  :lol:

Anyway they are only doing duos on Friday this weekend and I think I would need to work my way up to that level of kinky!

Too true anyfucker, I have left it far too late. That's why I was trying to find an established duo. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for next time...

Cheers fellas.

Online hendrix

Ha ha ha haha not sure weather to laugh or get a hard on...External Link/Members Only

Can anyone lend me <<checks wallet>>... £494.92p please?  :lol:

Anyway they are only doing duos on Friday this weekend and I think I would need to work my way up to that level of kinky!

Too true anyfucker, I have left it far too late. That's why I was trying to find an established duo. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for next time...

Cheers fellas.

:D sorry! Best I could think of at the moment. Too many out there that don't really get stuck in to each other but I know that these two do!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:27:25 pm by hendrix »

Integral

:D sorry! Best I could think of at the moment. Too many out there that don't really get stuck in to each other but I know that these two do!

Just read your recent review, certainly raised a grin  :D

Offline stampjones

There are a couple called thelma and louise in backpage for that kind of price. Been tempted but never followed through as most of the duos Ive had have been disappointing. They sound goid though. May be worth a shot but expensive if a waste of time.

Slightly off topic - the only good duo I ever had was one time visiting a chinese girl in baker street and the maid - a seriously hot babe - joined in. I had both of them sucking me off at the same time with absolute relish. A dresm. Unfortunately they are long gone now...

Online anotherwoody69

I've seen Thelma, was late last year. At the time Louise was not available and I've tried another couple of times when in the area and at a loose end, and again only Thelma was available.

I went primarily for the massage and wrote up some comments on another site;

Definitely Rumanian, a fact she volunteered.

Have to say she's nice enough, but not at all as good as the photos. I'd mark 6/10 for looks.

Massage, well lets just leave that shall we. Light back stoke with some baby oil, not good at all.

Kissing, very nice. Has quite soft lips and really lets the tongue get to work.

BBBJ was nice, not too deep. She's up for some reverse oral, seemed to enjoy it and got nice and wet.

Then the surprise, and as always YMMV, but popped on the jacked and rode well in cowgirl to a mutual finish.

So, for 160 sheets not a bad full service experience, but if you went just for massage and finish then not value for money.

For me, service wise I'd give another 6/10 overall.

Probably would not re-visit alone, maybe as a duo just because, well its a bi-duo, but would want better accommodation as this place is really too small to have three on the bed.

External Link/Members Only

Integral

Learnt my lesson about organising well in advance. Decided to take what I was going to spend on the duo and "spread the love"a bit on one-to-ones.

Reviews to follow on Monday!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Learnt my lesson about organising well in advance. Decided to take what I was going to spend on the duo and "spread the love"a bit on one-to-ones.

Reviews to follow on Monday!

£300 will get you full on lezza action and full attention to you with two great girls, highly recommended External Link/Members Only + External Link/Members Only