Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyWednesday - Macclesfield  (Read 1122 times)

Offline BaldEagle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything about this one who has been lurking in Macclesfield recently? The profile has been on AW since August 2018 and yet there are only four feedbacks  from early on and very little on here apart from this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292590.msg3050179#msg3050179

Not convinced the girl on the second feed is the same one, but the current pictures look vaguely familiar. Am I being unduly suspicious, but something does not look right about this profile. Mentions Bukkake and Dogging but strangely silent on penetration, covered or not, which makes me wonder if she's a barebacker.

Offline blueboy85

Don't know about her but her sister Ruby Tuesday was a good fuck!

Offline ISTS2005

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything about this one who has been lurking in Macclesfield recently? The profile has been on AW since August 2018 and yet there are only four feedbacks  from early on and very little on here apart from this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292590.msg3050179#msg3050179

Not convinced the girl on the second feed is the same one, but the current pictures look vaguely familiar. Am I being unduly suspicious, but something does not look right about this profile. Mentions Bukkake and Dogging but strangely silent on penetration, covered or not, which makes me wonder if she's a barebacker.
Middle profile pic looks like she has cold sores - I wouldn't...

Offline Dweeby

Offline bops909

The AW group that she's in is a warning sign. There have been a few posts about them. The group has more than a few profiles that look attractive, post a private gallery and movies, have a phone number and available today but they never meet anyone.

I tried phoning one and the number went to voicemail and my texts were never delivered which seemed odd as they were available today.

I think they are just after your credits.

Offline BaldEagle

The AW group that she's in is a warning sign. There have been a few posts about them. The group has more than a few profiles that look attractive, post a private gallery and movies, have a phone number and available today but they never meet anyone.

I tried phoning one and the number went to voicemail and my texts were never delivered which seemed odd as they were available today.

I think they are just after your credits.

From the moment I saw the profile something did not smell right, and what you have said just confirms I was right to steer clear  :hi:

Offline Logitech

I’ve made contact with this account a few times previously. Messages are always read and never replied to. I have quite a significant amount of feedback so there’s no reason why. Shady profile in my opinion.