Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Girl Fang - Darlington  (Read 981 times)

Offline nerascal

Haven't left a review as I'm not sure if I actually met her but I'd give this one a wide berth folks. If this is eligible to be reviewed mods please move it to reviews as a negative.

Had some time free last night and so decided to give this one a try. Advertises on Adultwork and Vivastreet - Asian Fang on Adultwork and Helen on Vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

Booked earlier in the evening for 8pm and given a street address on the edge of Darlington nr Neasham Road. At 7.55pm start getting texts asking if I'm there yet. Ask for house number and get it texted and also a phone call telling me which house it is.

Get to the door and it opens as I approach and I step inside to be faced by an Asian lady who bears nothing in common with the Vivastreet description or any pictures on either advert.

"I'm 26 years old dress size 10 bress size 34d ,I'm have long black hair and beautiful face."

Instead it's a much older asian lady - 45+ yrs old, sz 12-14, big tits but never 34 and I'm sure she doesn't get described as beautiful very often.

She locked the door behind me as I stepped forward. I look her up and down and see her brown chipped teeth and tell her I've changed my mind and I'm going.

I then get a story that the actual girl is busy. If I go into a room she's gesturing me towards she will start giving me a massage and the beautiful young girl will take over when she's free.

I wasn't about to take her up on her offer as she was frankly very unappealing and I doubted a young stunner would ever materialize. She keeps telling me not to go, the other girl will only be 10 minutes.

She eventually let me out and legged it fairly pissed off. Get a text 40 minutes later saying 'Come back now Babe she can see you'. No idea if there really is a much nicer young girl but I wasn't planning to find out.

Total waste of time this one. I suspected it would be a let down but thought I'd take a chance. Money still in my pocket so only lost a bit of time.