Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 88Grace88 - Bond Street  (Read 1363 times)

67 review(s) for 88Grace88 (54 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 20ZH01

External Link/Members Only

£180 for 60 minutes, earlier this year.

Communication

After sending a message to her, I received a reply within minutes confirming the time and date. Upon arriving at the closest train station and calling her to confirm I’d arrived, she answered promptly and buzzed me into the building quickly.

An indiscreet building about 30 seconds away from Bond Street (can't remember if there was a business on ground level). The road felt to me like a main street of course, and in the day lots of people will be able to see you enter. Even when it becomes dark it’s kind of exposed but it's a straight line to the station. Up a few flights of stairs and you enter the flat which she shares with another woman. It’s a large living room, and her bedroom is just around the corner. It’s a decent size, the place feels nice and clean and the bathroom is very pleasant. It’s generally a very nice location and is comfortable.

The Provider

Grace has been reviewed lots of times. She’s a petite, cute and pretty Asian woman. Her body is fantastic, small breasts but big nipples and her skin is quite a lot darker then the photo-shopped pictures as mentioned. Her teeth have been brought up before, and whilst I noticed them, it’s not going to be particularly bothersome unless it’s important for you. She seems like a genuinely nice person, who’s open-minded and will make you feel at ease. Her pussy is very tight too.

Service

Started with OWO and that was very good. Good technique and “sloppiness” and Grace’s small hands are welcome. She didn’t play with my balls or gooch area until I told her too and she’s happy to do so. Just takes direction very well and seems eager to please. Moved to missionary, and that was fine. She vocal, but again if that’s not what you’re into she’d be quiet. The cowgirl OK, but I’m vanilla, it’s difficult to add detail. She allowed for two rounds (I didn’t attempt a third) and just generally seems eager to please throughout, beginning the second round of her own accord.

Summary

A negative worth noting is that after the first round was done, she took a phone call from another punter and whilst I didn’t care at the time, I feel like you shouldn’t really do this. Overall though, definitely a positive and would recommend.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:27:38 pm by 20ZH01 »

Offline 20ZH01

Nevermind, just discovered the edit function. Sorry, bit new.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 09:28:09 pm by 20ZH01 »

Offline DickiePunting

She’s really come on since I last saw her 2019 I think.

I think it’s testament to her and her consistent service.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review OP :hi: It's not often I get down London way with work but next time I really need to pay Grace a visit!!