Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Picks of the week  (Read 1322 times)

jimbobwood

No pick of the day from Steve2 this week, which I look forward to. Here's a few new ones that have taken my fancy this week.

Sweet~Pie - External Link/Members Only

HERA. - External Link/Members Only

sweet kiss79 - External Link/Members Only

Kim1984 - External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Sadly this one is a fake profile - pictures stolen from Polish model Agnieszka. Great shame but if you want a bit of eye candy have a look at her pics here

External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Sadly this one is a fake profile - pictures stolen from Polish model Agnieszka. Great shame but if you want a bit of eye candy have a look at her pics here

External Link/Members Only

I reported it and it's gone.  :cool:

It's a constant battle with pg scammers - this is the mobile number they were using by the way 07459437044

Gigabyte

Do the scammers put a number up just to make it seem more legit or are they using this in some way to make more money by some sort of charge to callers, anyone know?

LL

Kim  :rose: - she looks hot!
6'3"? Just more leg-age to wrap around me / rest on my shoulders  :hi:

Offline jesus_jones

Kim  :rose: - she looks hot!
6'3"? Just more leg-age to wrap around me / rest on my shoulders  :hi:

When her profile first appeared I popped in to investigate while passing through Bayswater. She is quite tall, but probably not 6'3". Anyway, not a word of English, or at least pretended no English when I tried to confirm owo and dfk..she ended up just nodding her head and saying £60 for 30mins. I wasn't convinced and made my excuses.

Also wasn't as attractive as pics, had bad teeth and disheveled hair.

jimbobwood

When her profile first appeared I popped in to investigate while passing through Bayswater. She is quite tall, but probably not 6'3". Anyway, not a word of English, or at least pretended no English when I tried to confirm owo and dfk..she ended up just nodding her head and saying £60 for 30mins. I wasn't convinced and made my excuses.

Fuck me, that's two down the drain. I'm hopeless at this, where is Steve2? :unknown:

LL

Fuck! I don't know if there are any good punts to be had in Bayswater.  A touristy area full of cheap and nasty hotels and B&Bs - attracts a lot of people who are just there for a night or two - so the girls don't have to worry about providing a good service in order to encourage repeat-business.  That's been my experience anyway - I hope someone can prove me wrong.