Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A thread of timewasters, no shows and unorganised - good idea  (Read 768 times)

fingal91

Would a thread of negative experience where you didn't do enough for a review be a good idea? I for one can think of half a dozen examples where I've been messed about.

James999

Do it as a review, provided it's true it will give others an insight into her  :hi:

Far better to have in the relevant section than create another forum / section for them

fingal91

I was thinking for times when you haven't been able to see someone because they've messed you about. EG. making all the arrangements and then not hearing from them.

James999

Go for it, will warn others  :hi:

sash

would save us a lot of time writing neg reviews about girls who fuck about on RBs as an example:
Lovelyandsexy, calling an hour prior to booking, stating she can only make 2 hrs instead of 4, but as a make-up, she will stay overnight next week.
Simple format under that topic

RB bidder & view my private gallery email
RB bidder & fails to turn up - even if she called on the same day
etc
any of us can add a single line to see the excuse the girl/lady uses, so exposing constant BS.

sash

another catagory on the format list could be:-
new girl taken over an old profile.
some girls have 50+ reviews and are absolute shit - realized they have taken over the profile otherwise would never have that many good reviews and no new negs.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
another catagory on the format list could be:-
new girl taken over an old profile.
some girls have 50+ reviews and are absolute shit - realized they have taken over the profile otherwise would never have that many good reviews and no new negs.
What I do is I update the old review and list previously known as ..

cockneybstrd

it might be good for a whole folder.