Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney Debute  (Read 2336 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I saw Brittney after a business trip.

The Experience:

It was a simple textual exchange to stage the meeting but I did arrive early and she refused to see me even 10 minutes early, so I walked about Arsenal not doing much.
He place is close to the station so no epic walk required, or taxi in which you have to put on an act that you are visiting a friend yadda, yadda, yadda.
She opened the door (a loud buzzer and a large mesh gate to a hidden abode down a dark alley) and I saw it was the girl in the pictures though the photoshop was somewhat liberally used. She is a slightly curvier girl, and a bit taller than what I was expecting.
She is on the upper end of the market as the price for 30mins CIM was £100. She had good skin, and her OWO was probably the best I have had this year! When I came she took it without hesitation.
After a smoke we chatted and joked, then I took a quick shower before leaving.
I did see her friend in the flat (I asked to meet her which she allowed me to with out protest) and I saw she was a larger girl (I prefer slim/skinny/athletic).

Reflection:

•   The girl is recognizable from the pictures but there is a bit of photoshopping to hide some of her curves.
•   OWO and FK was well received – best BJ!
•   Nice house and drink was offered along with shower.
•   Music in the background but not the intrusive rubbish favored by other girls I met.
•   Polish…who doesn’t love Poles?

The Journey:

I been looking for a taller girl for a while and while I had a good time with her I am not compelled to return to see her. Not sure why. Going forward I will not be seeing people who hide their face or have pro photos.

vorian

Profile link not working I'm afraid.

FlyingBreadMan

Hmmm...She must have gone off line...Guess she is on the move again. Possibly South England...

Bracknell 67

Try this:

External Link/Members Only

I too have seen her (in Maidenhead) and reported positively on her.  And I agree her oral technique is very good for one so young  :wacko:  She is quite tall but it sounds like she's put a bit of weight on since I saw her.

Offline danny.simons

Going against the original post I'm afraid but I had a bit of a bad experience regarding her.

Booked her the night before over the phone for the following morning (I commute into London on the train each day so it is more practical for me to book the day before) and she confirmed which was fine

In the morning I got on my train, I knew I had plenty of time. I called and texted her for the address at least three times and got no response. Got off the train with about fifteen minutes to spare before I was supposed to meet her. Still no response. Wandered around for about twenty minutes near the station, went and got a coffee, all the while messaging and calling her and nothing.

Eventually I just gave up and went about my day blue-balled and unhappy. Never heard a word about it from her, not even a response to my texts.

If I could get hold of her I would be tempted to go and give it another shot, but just thought I should mention the poor communications that I had with her.

Sadgit

Looks nice...mixed reviews.

Out of my way,
Id take the risk if she was closer :-)

Bracknell 67

Back in Maidenhead again ....