Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 5620 times)

95 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (89 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
98 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (92 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline flamingice

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
When: February 2021
Price: £150 (no reg discount  :mad:)
Services: 2x, assisted shower start and finish, DFK, OWO, 69, A level, CIM

Sorry this is not going to be new, as there are already numerous reviews on Anna, but perhaps there are a few unique observations some might find useful.  Finally got to see her a couple of days ago, as she always seems to be busy when I try to book :scare: , already gone to bed or having a day off.

I've punted too many years to count, and for the Thai WGs in London, I rank her right up there as one of the all time best experiences I have encountered.  Very attentive, totally into the session from the moment I walked through the door to when I left.  Authentic, making me feel like the only one in the world (even a hardened punter like me was almost believing in the fantasy  :D )

Comms
Slight irritation is I have a burner number for punting, and Olina would not honour the £140 regular, despite giving them full details of my last punt which they checked on their system.  Was sent a lecturous text about the fact that regular means same number and they like to keep tabs on who's good and not.  Yes, I am sure all of us on here love being tracked  :mad:  Anyway, I let it go as I was very curious to see Anna and wasn't going to start an argument over £10, and have them cancel the booking.

Flat
We've all been there.  Something in a basement.  One bedroom studio flat.  Small but ample for the purpose.

Girl
As others have mentioned, the selfies are accurate.  One of the younger Olina girls for sure, and thought she looked younger than some of her photos, as a few give a more MILF impression.  It might have been her fringe, which I really liked.  Body with some curviness, but proportions all good.  Enhanced breast that were fun to play with and suck, and facially very pretty.  Eyes turned me wild and I guess she might have lip implants too, but for me this was just a further turn on.  Great BJ lips and a total sex doll.

Service
Blew my mind.  Greeted with DFK and some groping, and once money exchanged straight to assisted shower.  Full soap up where I could fondle her breasts and plenty DFK.  She moved down to start working on my cock and after several minutes there moved to the bedroom.

Asked me what I liked and asked her to continue with the sucking, which she did for a long while.  Eventually flipped her round for some 69, followed by fingering and fondling.  Eventually condom on and then she was on top.  All very intimate, and managed to hold off for quite a while which was great.  Eventually flipped her to mish and then told her that I wanted CIM.  I think she might have been enjoying it because initially she begged me to keep going, but I was firm with what I wanted and got in position.  Round one done.  She didn't escape to the bathroom, or anything like that, so think she swallowed   :yahoo: (or at least managed to discretely dispose of the jizz without me being aware)

No messing with massages or other time wasting activities (not that I am averse to massage, and sometimes enjoy them mid-punt), but I was still rock solid and went straight into more DFK and then a very sloppy BJ.  Mix of BJ and titjob was super, and before long I was ready to move to A level.

Anna had other plans and wanted to ride me first in the pussy, which I let her do, and she rode to orgasm.  Once she was done it was my turn and I flipped her over to have my anal fun.  Worked slowly first, and eventually asked her to turn over and continued to do her in the ass until I exploded a second time, while getting plenty DFK.  Probably stayed in her two mins post orgasm just kissing, which was a delight.  No rush to get me out.  True GFE.

Went for a second assisted shower which was pretty much a repeat of the first one, although was worried that I would be getting aroused again and then I would either have to try and extend, or leave feeling somewhat dissatisfied.  Luckily I controlled myself, but was still plenty kissing.

As I was leaving, got a bit of a sales pitch from her about when I come next time, showing me her mirrors and her sofa, about where we can position ourselves.  Well I don't mind, and likely I will be back at some point  :bomb:

Negatives
To add one thing, I found she had some noticeable lip hair, which was a bit gross.  It didn't stop me enjoying the session and for the most part did not pay attention, but would be good if she got rid of that.

Online anonymouse72

Thank you for the review. Can I ask if anal is included or extra? I think I need to pop my Olina's cherry when able to get back to London.

Offline flamingice

Thank you for the review. Can I ask if anal is included or extra? I think I need to pop my Olina's cherry when able to get back to London.

All included

Offline Link7

To add one thing, I found she had some noticeable lip hair, which was a bit gross. 

So hard to be 100% sure they were born female with these Thais. The nation with the most convincing trannies in the world, imo.

Offline flamingice

So hard to be 100% sure they were born female with these Thais. The nation with the most convincing trannies in the world, imo.

Having been to the country multiple times and enjoyed plenty of experience with both types, I would say this one is genuine female  :lol:

Offline SamOmar

You ought to go out and experience. Only then you will knpw 100%. Not just make assumptions
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Decadent Hobby

I’ve booked with Olina once. If I were to book a second time, would that open the door for the £10 regular discount? Or is there a number I have to hit in order to get that?

Offline flamingice

I’ve booked with Olina once. If I were to book a second time, would that open the door for the £10 regular discount? Or is there a number I have to hit in order to get that?

Told me 4 or 5 times.  I have a feeling they would have given discount if they had the number I was using on the system.

Offline Link7

Having been to the country multiple times and enjoyed plenty of experience with both types, I would say this one is genuine female  :lol:

Yes, that's the consensus view on her (though, in general on UKP, consensus usually does lean towards "of course it's a woman" - fear/denial etc). I go along with it. Jennifer on the other hand...

Always more difficult when it's somone who's had lots of surgery

Offline Link7

You ought to go out and experience. Only then you will knpw 100%. Not just make assumptions

:rolleyes: you don't know the first thing about me and what I have/haven't seen and done in life. I could be Thai for all you know. And yet here you are advising me not to make assumptions...

I consider myself a good trannyspotter - Caucasians it's really not so hard. But Thailand has some of the most realistic post ops in the world - some of them are more ladylike than real women. You could go to your grave without really knowing.

Offline SamOmar

:rolleyes: you don't know the first thing about me and what I have/haven't seen and done in life. I could be Thai for all you know. And yet here you are advising me not to make assumptions...

I consider myself a good trannyspotter - Caucasians it's really not so hard. But Thailand has some of the most realistic post ops in the world - some of them are more ladylike than real women. You could go to your grave without really knowing.

Doesn't matter , visit the girl post a review then make the assumption
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Link7

Doesn't matter , visit the girl post a review then make the assumption

There was no assumption made, other than by you. I don't know why you imagine that you have authority to tell me what to do  :sarcastic:

A lot of Thai punters do take the view that it doesn't matter. That's precisely because, short of asking for a DNA test, they don't know.

Offline flamingice

I don't know why you imagine that you have authority to tell me what to do  :sarcastic:

Because this is a review platform, and you can provide most value to all readers by posting a review, rather than by merely shouting from the sidelines  :dash:

Offline Link7

Because this is a review platform, and you can provide most value to all readers by posting a review, rather than by merely shouting from the sidelines  :dash:

Some of you new guys are really annoying. The rules permit members to comment on reviews - that's all that's happened here. Nobody called this SP a man (although, if somebody was to do that - which I didn't - that's allowed too). It's wholly unclear what I've posted which you find so objectionable and why you falsely claim that I've shouted at anyone. I'd appreciate it if you could a) read more carefully in future and b) could stop trying to explain how the site works :hi:

Offline flamingice

Some of you new guys are really annoying. The rules permit members to comment on reviews - that's all that's happened here. Nobody called this SP a man (although, if somebody was to do that - which I didn't - that's allowed too). It's wholly unclear what I've posted which you find so objectionable and why you falsely claim that I've shouted at anyone. I'd appreciate it if you could a) read more carefully in future and b) could stop trying to explain how the site works :hi:

Really annoying but at least I am actually contributing.  I may be new, but I have already contributed 7 reviews, which is considerably more than your 3 (and none since 2017).  Some would say that puts you firmly in the lurker category, which is significantly more annoying, and is the more objectionable point  :timeout:

Offline Decadent Hobby

Come on guys, this is getting away from the point now. Maybe just have it out with each other over pm?

Offline Link7

Really annoying but at least I am actually contributing.  I may be new, but I have already contributed 7 reviews, which is considerably more than your 3 (and none since 2017).  Some would say that puts you firmly in the lurker category, which is significantly more annoying, and is the more objectionable point  :timeout:

Oh, stop trying to throw your weight around. What is your issue here? Quote it to me. I don't care about your views on who is/isn't valuable - how the fuck would you know after 1 month. I've contributed a huge amount to the health and prosperity of the forum which you wouldn't even know the first thing about.

The point is simply this: you aren't site management and you don't get to say who can and can't comment on reviews. Nor do you get to say who does and doesn't have the right to be here. You're banging on about your 7 reviews as if you've gained the right to talk down to anyone :thumbsdown: anyone can join and post 20 reviews tomorrow  - we've had lots of newbies doing that, many of them greatly suspicious in my view.

There are people who have been here 10 years without necessarily even punting much. Trust me, you really don't have the clout to be talking like this.

This'll be why registrations have closed again. The brass neck... :dash:

Offline Link7

Come on guys, this is getting away from the point now. Maybe just have it out with each other over pm?

I'll leave it now. Just v annoying - started with his mate trying to tell me what to do, then him trying to explain how UKP works, before calling me a lurker and announcing how valuable he is with his 7 reviews. Most of the old heads (who actually have contributed more than me) don't go around patronising people, what gives this cunt the right?

He shouldn't PM me.