Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree massage  (Read 2575 times)

browningsx

External Link/Members Only

Looked throught all the threads for any info has anyone toftt .

Online Jumping Jack Flash

I've not seen her personally but know guys that have.

They've all reported a great massage with a HE but no topless/naturist which is a total no-no from her.

She does move around a little - to my knowledge she's been in Wolves, West Brom, Netherton and now back in Wolves which strikes me as odd.

Offline wolfstep

That,s strange

I have found her to be  very difficult with communications and she has been quite firm in saying that it is a professional massage with no intimate area exposed never mind receiving any attention!!

WS.

Offline wolfstep

Looked throught all the threads for any info has anyone toftt .

Got myself booked in for this week to do exactly that!! Will let you know how it goes, I do hope well as the profile picture of her seems to be very nice   :yahoo:

All the best WS.

Offline Talbear

Any news from the troop on this one...??? :hi:

Offline wolfstep

Any news from the troop on this one...??? :hi:

Yes I have been earlier to see the lovely Cheryl,

The are is WV2 seems ok but I am from out of town. The picture is 100% accurate she is very this with what appears to be big false tits ( which I did not get to see )

She asked me to take my clothes off, she said draped or undraped she does not mind , good sign I thought. I had a lovely soft really sensual massage to the back and legs no lingering fingers though near my arse which is usually a good indicator . Turned me over she went no where near my cock despite a hard on. The time is now up and all done she said. I have a hard on so ask if she offers any extras to which she said yes hand relief only, so i took her up on this.

I must say the massage was far more sensual than the HE as this seemed a little mechanical. All in all ok, would I go back? Only if in the area in the anticipation that it got better. I would say though you can expect HE but you need to be the one to suggest it once you are there.

All the best WS.

hardshlong

Offline wolfstep

Ok Guys

I went here today as I was very near on business and thought it may be worth a shot, great communication, arrived the area is a little depressing it is in Longbridge I wont post directly the name of the road.

Its a salon with a massage couch out the back, there is a guy inside which was a little off putting ( sitting on the front desk not in the massage room ) Anyway english girl very pleasant gave me a 45 minute massage with HE I did not mention this she just started rubbing  my cock as soon as I turned over. The cost £35.00 all seems a bargain!!

All the best WS.
Modify message