Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Cannock or surrounding ?  (Read 5907 times)

Aiboman

Hi all

Its been over 20 years since I used a massage parlour and fancy another go now :)

Can anybody recommend anywhere good in the Cannock/Stafford/Wolves areas ?

I am looking for somewhere that offers a proper massage service with maybe a happy ending ;)

Do any of the girls massage naked ?

Sorry for all the noob questions

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

There's plenty of info in the Wolves thread. The Chinese massage place at Compton is excellent and Tanning Rooms at Oxley is good too, although the massage isn't as good as at Compton. There are also a few Thai ladies around the area too.

Aiboman

Thanks for the replies

Yeah I have just been reading about the tanning rooms   and its not to far away from me :)

Do any of the girls there go topless ?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thanks for the replies

Yeah I have just been reading about the tanning rooms   and its not to far away from me :)

Do any of the girls there go topless ?

Yes they do. it's the sort of place where the more they get to know you the more is revealed. PM me for more.

bbb99

Hi all

Its been over 20 years since I used a massage parlour and fancy another go now :)

Can anybody recommend anywhere good in the Cannock/Stafford/Wolves areas ?

I am looking for somewhere that offers a proper massage service with maybe a happy ending ;)

Do any of the girls massage naked ?

Sorry for all the noob questions
Compton Chinese is excellent and also Safford Bulgarian girl - both on gumtree

bbb99

Compton Chinese is excellent and also Safford Bulgarian girl - both on gumtree
Sorry meant Stafford!

Offline Murphy54

Sorry meant Stafford!
Hi Oldman
Can you pm me a link to the Stafford Bulgarian, I'm quite close to Stafford and looking for a local massage. I've looked on Gumtree but the advert seems to have disappeared.
Thanks
Murphy.

bbb99

Try vivastreet. If no joy have got number in car