Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gonorrhoea health alert Oral sex  (Read 6357 times)

Offline bigthickdick

unless you mean that you have been indulging in a spot of teabagging yourself.

Or someone elses bollocks???  :unknown: :scare:

Jas1975

Ever had the feeling some company somewhere is about to come out with a new product to tackle this "issue".............

Online Jonestown

As admiral Hoaratio Nelson stated "Forewarned is forearmed"! Now that we know for a fact that there exist an incurable strain of the clap,
I hope we ALL use condoms for YOUR safety and hers! Forewarned then forearmed!

I guess you're not a fan of snowballing then ?

Offline rasclatbobby

It's like a sore throat but burns in same position all the time lower left of neck and it's a different hurting sensation, hard to explain. And my balls ache at times

Offline Link7

It's like a sore throat but burns in same position all the time lower left of neck and it's a different hurting sensation, hard to explain. And my balls ache at times

Bobby come off it fella, this isn't NHS Direct. get yourself down the STI clinic, you rasclat :sarcastic:

Offline rasclatbobby

Ngl I'm scared after reading the article

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ngl I'm scared after reading the article

FFS.....  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Scared of what ???  :unknown: :unknown:

Do you think the pox doctor is going to cut off your cock ???  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Jonestown

Do you think the pox doctor is going to cut off your cock ???  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Or even, lick your balls ?

Offline seeto

Don't worry chaps, the Russians will save us:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't worry chaps, the Russians will save us:

Well spotted.  :hi:  :hi:

That's some clever stuff.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Offline welshman

I would like to ask do you feel oral with can be enjoyable or do you feel condoms massively reduce sensation and oral with does not work for you. Do you only see WGs who offer oral without.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I would like to ask do you feel oral with can be enjoyable or do you feel condoms massively reduce sensation and oral with does not work for you. Do you only see WGs who offer oral without.

I only book pro$$ies that offer CIM, with very rare exceptions. If they won't suck my cock properly and take my load in their mouths I won't see them.

A covered blowjob IMHO is no where near as good as doing it properly.

As for this bullshit idea that pro$$ies are pox ridden dirty fuckers....well really.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Like I keep saying punting ain't for the faint at heart and those on here that are scared shitless about catching something should IMHO find something else to spend their hardearned on.

Offline RadioKid

Punting aint for everyone. Thats for sure, this article shouldn't be the first to warn you...

Many a time punters have left UKPunting and other forums with a sober word of warning for those who are married with famiies. Its possible to get caught and/or to catch some form STI (mainly herpes which can be dormant for several years before manifesting itself).

It may not happen all that often, but when it does it can be a life changing experience. Divorce, kids, money, house etc.

The article is an interesting one, but this should NOT be news to anyone here unless they're a complete idiot or living under a rock.

Offline billyjo

I only do oral with  condom and it's nowhere near as enjoyable as without.  Nearly impossible to cum with a condom on but I always opt for the safety first approach.

Can anyone confirm if you can catch anything like this from kissing if the other person is infected in their throat?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I only do oral with  condom and it's nowhere near as enjoyable as without.  Nearly impossible to cum with a condom on but I always opt for the safety first approach.

Can anyone confirm if you can catch anything like this from kissing if the other person is infected in their throat?

Google is your friend.  :hi: :hi: It's full of research by "folks" that know what they are on about on this very subject.

The consultant at my local pox clinic told me it was more likely that I'd be knocked over by a bus while fast asleep in my bed than what it would be to catch the clap from kissing.

FWIW she also told me the chances of catching the clap from a blow job were very similar.

Offline RadioKid

Google is your friend.  :hi: :hi: It's full of research by "folks" that know what they are on about on this very subject.

The consultant at my local pox clinic told me it was more likely that I'd be knocked over by a bus while fast asleep in my bed than what it would be to catch the clap from kissing.

FWIW she also told me the chances of catching the clap from a blow job were very similar.

Wouldnt that risk be exponentially higher from certain WGs though? Specifically those that do CIM.

Herpes being the more common

Offline puntingpumping1920

I wonder what research paper he was able to make that conclusion from.

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Plan R

Wouldnt that risk be exponentially higher from certain WGs though? Specifically those that do CIM.

Nah cos all their customers are respectable married men..
Its civies you wanna watch - cos they'll fuck anyone !
 :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I suppose it would depend on whether they wash their mouths out with "floor cleaner".  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I wonder what research paper he was able to make that conclusion from.

Years of experience "at the coal face" is my thought on that one.  :hi: :hi:

Offline seeto

In that case the fact that I've been run over twice by a bus means I should be in line to win the lottery.

Offline mrfishyfoo

In that case the fact that I've been run over twice by a bus means I should be in line to win the lottery.

Buy me a ticket while you are at it.  :P :P

Jas1975

Ever had the feeling some company somewhere is about to come out with a new product to tackle this "issue".............

Well f**k me too predictable they are

That's why there has been a "Scare" then. 

Offline petergriffin

The vaccine only reduced the chances of catching it by a third. It's not a cure to end the disease
Also look at it this way. If you had meningitis (which the patients did) you would probably be having at least a third less sex ?

They have been on about being close to curing the common cold ever since I can remember and I'm nearly 50

I wouldn't be taking unnecessary risks just yet

Offline KPL

If OWO was off the menu I'd kill myself.
:D :lol:  I was just worrying about this myself. It did cross my mind to go easy on OWO but then again half the joy is gone with punting with OW... Catching this super bug probably wouldn't do the marriage any good, but thats the gamble with the punter hobby.

Offline KPL

Nah cos all their customers are respectable married men..
Its civies you wanna watch - cos they'll fuck anyone !
 :D

Word