Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German Sauna Clubs in the U.K.?  (Read 2729 times)

solo traveler

I'm from East Asia, it's my first time to the U.K.
The other European country that I've been to is Germany and I really enjoy and miss their FKK Sauna Clubs.

So far, I've learned the below info from reading the forums.
In Manchester, there're massage parlours.
In Edinburgh, there're saunas, which resemble the German Sauna clubs a bit.
In London, there're really nothing but expensive agencies and unstable independents.

I would much prefer a place which resembles the German Sauna club, where you can actually use the sauna, drink and eat something, take a rest on a sofa in a bathrobe, and then take my time to choose my lady.
I've read about the Saunas in Edinburgh, but it seems that the ones there are much smaller with inadequate food and facilities.
Are there any Sauna type punting venues like this in addition to the ones in Edinburgh?
I will travel up north soon, and will be great to know more punting info.

Thank you.

Offline fastnet

If you find one let us know

Offline Marmalade

Common question. The answer is no. If you want an FKK go to Germany. (Brasil has some nice big posh clubs but not really the same, not better or worse just different.)

Offline Boinky

Nothing like an FKK in the UK.

In Germany an FKK is a legal business.
In the UK they sometimes turn a blind eye to certain businesses for a while, such as the Edinburgh saunas and "massage parlours" in various cities, they inevitably get raided now and again though as they're operating an illegal business. Something as large as an FKK wouldn't even get a licence to operate and would be shut down in a fortnight.

Offline Marmalade

I don't get this. Why people like what one country has to offer and then instead of going back there they want English beer in Madrid Japanese women in Prague, or FKK clubs somewhere other than Germany. It doesn't happen. That why the countries have different names.  :cool: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

The phrase "Inadequate good and facilities" is hilarious. In an FKK you get tons of food, spa, and fuck knows what else to make you stay there all day. In the rest of the world you get a room with a woman who opens her legs.

Offline HKS15

Winston's in Leeds is probably the closest you're going to get to an FKK in the UK, but it sucks from what I've heard.

In terms of regular brothels, check out House of Divine in London and GFE Massage in Manchester/Sheffield.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:05:34 pm by HKS15 »

Offline Marmalade

Winston's in Leeds is probably the closest you're going to get to an FKK in the UK, but it sucks from what I've heard.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36450.0

1. Why point someone to somewhere that won't be anything like they expect??

2. Do you have any actual experience of anything to share? Not wanted to be rude, but many of your posts seem to be gossip of you've "heard" this or "heard" that. Maybe you are just here for the chat? But please don't mislead people on things you don't actually know.

Offline pewpewpew

In the rest of the world you get a room with a woman who opens her legs.
and often wants you out as quick as possible

Offline HKS15

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36450.0

1. Why point someone to somewhere that won't be anything like they expect??

2. Do you have any actual experience of anything to share? Not wanted to be rude, but many of your posts seem to be gossip of you've "heard" this or "heard" that. Maybe you are just here for the chat? But please don't mislead people on things you don't actually know.

1. In 'most similar to an FKK', I was mainly referring to the size of the place, and if I'm saying it sucks directly after, in what way am I pointing him towards it? If you hear a place is shit, do you immediately start considering a long trip there?

2. Evidence of any of this? I'm guessing you're referring to the Sandy's posts, if that's the case, why call me out? Everyone is speculating and gossiping on those threads. Funny how you cut out the second portion of my post where I literally recommend brothels that I have experience of (GFE) and I only recommended HoD as they're viewed as some of the best in the country and London is likely to be the hub of his visit if he's coming from Asia.

Offline Marmalade

1. In 'most similar to an FKK', I was mainly referring to the size of the place, and if I'm saying it sucks directly after, in what way am I pointing him towards it? If you hear a place is shit, do you immediately start considering a long trip there?

2. Evidence of any of this? I'm guessing you're referring to the Sandy's posts, if that's the case, why call me out? Everyone is speculating and gossiping on those threads. Funny how you cut out the second portion of my post where I literally recommend brothels that I have experience of (GFE) and I only recommended HoD as they're viewed as some of the best in the country and London is likely to be the hub of his visit if he's coming from Asia.

I'm not picking on you in particular mate, just that it is hard to distinguish sometimes between a post that is said from personal knowledge to one that is based on opinion or something someone has heard. I don't know if you are aware of the size of the average FKK but they are huge, really huge. At least all the ones I've visited. Multiple pops and staying for many hours is the common thing to do as well. I can't think of a suitable comparison size-wise, maybe a five-star hotel with pool, gymnasium, relaxation lounges and spa, that sort of size. It is normal for them to provide rather good quality three-course meal buffets at no charge as well. A large number of beautiful women usually just wandering around nude. Now I really don't think anywhere in Britain does anything remotely approaching that. Do please tell me which FKKs you've visited that are similar to the one you mentioned or any setup anywhere in Britain. Phoenix parties are pretty good but they certainly are not on an FKK scale and are a different sort of experience. Xtasia swingers club is pretty big, if you know that, but again, not a punting much less an FKK experience. AS I said please don't think I'm having a go at you, simply that I felt the suggestion was misleading.

No, not everyone gossips or speculates. Sure it's ok to do so, but surely it is better to indicate that and that (if it is the case) you do not actually know from experience what an FKK typically involves?

Offline Marmalade

btw not to mention that Winstons is actually pretty tacky isn't it? Not classy model-types wandering around a grand and luxurious spa-type location. It's the legality I think in Germany that allows them to invest on such a scale.

Offline gary03

Not been but club 8 in.leicezter looks that sort of place.anyone been?

Mor2bdsm

Fascinating topic.

google search shows someone is to bring this delight to the UK. 
External Link/Members Only

Website not yet up.  I guess watch this space. :cool:

Never experienced anything on this scale.  I've been to Divino a naturist spa in Slough poor refreshments and nothing more than a soak in a tub, sauna, steam room and some banter with a few other members followed by a crap massage and an attempted HR finish...there were moans in the next room which suggests more to be had but told that was the manager...... not been back and hear it's now closed.     :dash:

Offline Jerboa

As has been said already, there is nothing close in comparison to a fkk in this country, would never happen, unless the industry was made legal and businesses could be free to invest into a club without fear of being shut down overnight.

Odd Job

As has been said already, there is nothing close in comparison to a fkk in this country, would never happen, unless the industry was made legal and businesses could be free to invest into a club without fear of being shut down overnight.
Sandy's in Manchester was always invested in. Clean, good facilities. The 5* of parlours and look what happened. So yes, you are spot on.

Offline Jerboa

Sandy's in Manchester was always invested in. Clean, good facilities. The 5* of parlours and look what happened. So yes, you are spot on.

Talking of Sandy's, I don't read the NW section much, but has anyone yet been to court regarding that?

Odd Job

Talking of Sandy's, I don't read the NW section much, but has anyone yet been to court regarding that?
No idea. It used to be my favourite place years ago. If work took me that way I would always pay a visit. It attracted all the best girls and the facilities were top class. Anybody know why after years of being well known it was suddenly targeted when there were far worse parlours left alone.