Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: when is a cock too big...  (Read 5272 times)

Offline Rockhead

I don't think I'm anything other than average in length, but it's quite wide and it's been a tight squeeze into some Chinese vaginas, I can tell you.

I'm the other way round - I've got lots of length but not much girth (rather like my overall bodily shape, come to think of it!). When I was married it was always a doddle to slide in and start humping, but I'd frequently 'stab' the wife too deeply which did cause her some brief pain.

Since then, no real problems - my only issue is with condoms. If I roll them as far down as you should, the end of the bag is really tight and constrictive on my tip which effects sensitivity.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline sparkus

I'm the other way round - I've got lots of length but not much girth (rather like my overall bodily shape, come to think of it!). When I was married it was always a doddle to slide in and start humping, but I'd frequently 'stab' the wife too deeply which did cause her some brief pain.

Since then, no real problems - my only issue is with condoms. If I roll them as far down as you should, the end of the bag is really tight and constrictive on my tip which effects sensitivity.

As we were talking Russ Meyer's Supervixens in another thread, "Those young skinny boys, they're all cock!"

I'm sure my OH wouldn't mind an extra inch but as I've said, a few have found the width a bit painful (or pleasurable).