Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tits and tatts  (Read 1579 times)

Mrkman

Hi guys

Been a bit of a fetish of mine to punt with a woman heavily tattooed, big boobed and slender . Anyone got any suggestions?

Most wgs do seem to have both but I'm thinking heavily tattooed. If you've been to Phoenix Club then someone like Ivana but more so (and hopefully more enthusiastic)

Cheers chaps

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Hope this does the trick ........... Make sure you let us know how you get on  :cool:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

This one does everything it says on the can  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

Have you seen these girls yourself sir? If so what were they like?

LondonPunta

First girl looks great but her feedback is hidden so doesn't bode well  :scare:

Last lass hardly has a tat to speak of. :dash:

Offline trebor1956

If you are in the South, or can get here, you could try this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she is based on the Isle of Wight with the profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Doesn't post any pictures of the Missholly85 profile (she says that she is concerned about her privacy on the Island). Uses the naughtygymgirl profile when on the mainland - Mainly in Portsmouth.

I haven't tried her yet, she is a little difficult to get hold of at times, but I have a meeting booked for a few days time so we shall see. I will review after the meeting.

There is one review that I have found on here for the Missholly85 profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Robbiebucks

Great thread!

I've not seen Holly, so this isn't a recommendation but she has been on my hotlist for a while. Next time I'm in the Midlands I'm sure to be making an appointment..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Mrkman

Great thread!

I've not seen Holly, so this isn't a recommendation but she has been on my hotlist for a while. Next time I'm in the Midlands I'm sure to be making an appointment..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Lovely stuff guys! Keep em coming! All these are great, Holly Wonderland is my favourite so far. I should've mentioned that I'm based in London, although these (and any more added to the thread) will go on my hotlist