Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Star Thai massage in Urmston  (Read 2722 times)

Offline thebobbyjay

Dropped in here without a booking earlier in the week, asked me to come back in 30mins which was no issue.

Having a little walk first cooled my head, I'm relatively new to this so still get a bit nervous walking into these places  :)

When I got in I was taken into a small room with dimmed lights and typical massage couch, agreed 1 hour for £30 and the main lady asked If I would like the other lady to massage me, I took her up on this as I found her more attractive.

Stripped bare, towel across me and onto the couch, knock at the door and the other lady through and massage begins, she asks if I prefer soft medium or hard, I opt for hard as I really do enjoy the massage part.

Within few mins she asks I am shy or she should remove the towel, then have I has massage before, obviously I say no I'm not and Yes I have  :rolleyes:

Really good massage technique and 10mins in she pushes her body into my feet as she is leaning over to massage me, no objection as I use my feet to stroke her leg and into her crotch, then she asks if I have tried B2B before and want it today.

I say I would like B2B with HE, she says it's £60 for 30m or £80 for 1 hour additional to the £30, at this point no money has changed hands, I say I have £70 and no more so ask what she can do for me... She tries a couple of times to ask for the higher rate and says I can goto cash point afterwards but I stick to my guns. After a little banter she agrees to do a discount and have 1hr B2B with HE for £70 total.

Off with the clothes and massage continues, I explore her body with my hands as she massages me.
Lady said her name was soda (forgive me on correct spelling) and she has nice little breasts, great skin, small belly but not in anyway offputting, probably say she is late 30s (but I am awful with guessing ages)

Good quality massage continues and then after 30mins she climbs up and the B2B begins, it was really gradual and sensual, lots of build up and wind down which I like, some attention downstairs and all over. By this point my hands were feeling her allover and she let me suck on her nipples.

Eventually I was ready for the big finish and she took care of business while I got to work on her downstairs before I could take no more.

After the cleanup she asked If I would like towel clean, so she got a fresh bucket or warn soapy water and cleaned me down, no showers but better than nothing.

All in a very pleasant experience and good VFM, I was in a euphoric daze but checked the time on way out and it was exactly 1 hr.

External Link/Members Only

ziggy1969

Good review - so what is she allowing you to do to her in the way of fingering, clitoral stimulation or reverse oral?

Offline thebobbyjay

I did not ask for RO so not sure if it would be on offer or not, I just reached over and started fingering.