Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bochum, Essen, Duisburg RLDs for kinky stuff  (Read 951 times)

Offline TomTank

I love RLDs and plan to be in the Bochum area in the summer.
I've seen a few posts here that recommend Im Winkel in Bochum, but wanted to check if it will meet my kinky desires.

I'm mostly into dommes  (especially German) and TS meets and am concerned that Bochum might be a bit vanilla?

I've very much enjoyed previous visits to Frankfurt, Essen, Antwerp, and wondered how Bochum compares in terms of dommes and Tgirls?
Any recommendations close by, Duisburg, Gelsenkirchen? Etc.

Offline TomTank

Please can someone edit the title?
Autocorrect has changed RLD to DOE

Offline catweazle

Please can someone edit the title?
Autocorrect has changed RLD to DOE

Done.

Offline jb238

Checkout joyclub.com - loads of stuff on here - I'd say the 'Kinky Galore' event looks right up your street

I'm using it for an upcoming trip to NRW

Offline TomTank

Thanks jb, looks good, but not really what I'm after.
I'm more looking for which RLDs in that area are best for kink, dommes, and ts girls.
I seem to remember Stahlstrasse in Essen being good for dommes

Offline Cambridgy

Appreciate it’s an hour flight south from DUS - MUC but if you want a guaranteed, world class service with multiple playrooms, you can’t go wrong contacting Zara at External Link/Members Only

Offline Wanking

In the laufthaus at the back of the Bochum rld there was a A couple Of TS , in jan , not sure about Doms...

Im off over for 5 days  today, so ill have a check for u..

Offline TomTank

In the laufthaus at the back of the Bochum rld there was a A couple Of TS , in jan , not sure about Doms...

Im off over for 5 days  today, so ill have a check for u..

brilliant thanks

Offline Wanking

Had a wander around last night in Bochum Rld.. quiet enough but around 20 women total.decent standard. I didn't punt, saving my spunk for Grimberg today, much better service.

Anyway dere was one tall skinny tranny bloke upstairs in the laufhaus at the back.didnt notice any doms but im sure ive seen them before there..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 10:11:49 am by Wanking »

Offline TomTank

thanks Wanking, it doesn't sound promising for my stuff ..... I might be better in Essen, Duisburg, and maybe Dusseldorf