Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IAmHelen - Bristol  (Read 1630 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442047) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Southwestben

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I had some free time after work, saw Helens previous positive reviews so fired off a text asking if she was available for a 30min meeting in 1 hours time and where she was based. She replied right away saying she was available and the flat she was working from. All arranged easy peasy.

Helen is working from a serviced apartment right in the centre of town. I message when outside and she told me which flat to ring on the intercom, the door buzzes and im in. Street is a side street without too much footfall but when I arrived there were plenty of people going in and out anyway so not much of a problem. Once in the flat is quite dimly lit and im directed straight through into a bedroom. I had just had a shower so didn't need one but one was not offered either so not sure if its an option or not.
The room was super warm, dimly lit but perfectly comfortable and not so dark that you can’t see anything. Only criticism is the bed is fucking creaky but we laughed about that as we got stuck in later. Also heard what I presume was another punter arrive to see another girl so I think she’s sharing but it wasn’t an issue for me and didnt impact on the meet.

The Girl:
Helen is super hot. She greeted me at the door in red lingerie top and a red mini skirt which she looked incredible in.
True to her pictures, perhaps even hotter. As others have mentioned she’s very very petite, probably around 5ft, tiny waist, big dark eyes, hair tied up and very smiley. Im a big guy so I do like playing with a petite pocket rocket like her.
Lovely soft skin and pretty big bolt ons. They’re the cheap ones with big scars on the underside but are still fun and her nipples are still perfectly lickable and suckable.
She is also super friendly. Very smiley and welcoming, giggling and making silly little jokes. I found she really put me at ease.

The Action:
30mins - £80
CIM and OWO are optional extras which I didnt bother with as I wanted to cum in her and oral is a nice warm up but I prefer the main even personally.
We both stripped off, she giggled a bit about our size difference and then once I laid on the bed she started stroking me all over. After 5mins of stroking ad heat breathing which was a nice slow way to start she asked if I was ready and popped a condom on. Sitting between my legs she gave a pretty good blowjob, she can take it pretty deep but I prefer playing with the tip anyway and she did lots of that so I was happy. After that it was cowgirl, then doggy and then I had her in mist on her back holding that tiny waist while pumping away until I popped.
After I rolled over and relaxed while she removed the condom, cleaned up, gave me a wipe down with a baby wipe and then tissue to get all my own mess off me and asked if she could go to the toilet.
There was another 8 or so mins on the clock but I had had such a nice time I wasn’t fussed about trying to get anything else from her, so she dashed off and I started getting dressed. She popped back in a minute later and I was ready to go. Gave her a peck on the cheek and said good bye and left a very happy man.

Would I see her again? Yes absolutely. A really sweet girl, cracking body and great cheerful positive attitude. Enthusiastic during sex and making lots of squeals of delight during. Not at all like some of the grumpy SP’s ive seen before.

Let me know if you have any other questions