Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jodiexx - Bristol BE CAREFUL PIMPED?  (Read 2669 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877460) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JJesko

Booked this one after seeing the positive review…

Girl: she is attractive, accurate pics and petite just my type to be honest

Comms: hard to get through i think you have to message late afternoon as she doesnt work during the whole day when the lights on

Meet: went in and paid as liked the looks of her. Then the atmosphere just changed … she was just very cold told me to lie on the bed and get my clothes off … on to the bed and she grabs a condom and I asked for OWO before i went on texts which she confirmed. She says she no longer does it and then i ask for a refund ofc i dont want a blowjob with a condom (no offence to those who prefer that its not my thing). Straight away she gets on her phone to someone and tells me to leave, says she doesnt do refunds. Ofc this is absolutely silly i paid for nothing so i stand my ground and try to ask for help when a guy walks in and asks if theres a problem. It was extremely awkward and sounded like there were more people there not sure what was going on to be honest.

In the end i didnt manage to get anything back and not much i could do so i just left

She is definitely attractive, but would only meet this one if you are happy with limited services

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who is it? have you got a link to her AW or advert? also how long did you book and what did you pay? 

Offline DonnieDarko

Who is it? have you got a link to her AW or advert? also how long did you book and what did you pay?

I'd presume it's External Link/Members Only

Offline JJesko

Sorry it is:

External Link/Members Only

Paid 160 for 30 min

Offline Jameson20

Had this one in my peripheral for a while now but there's always seemed something "off" about her. Maybe it's the high rate and less than extensive likes. Anyway, if she's got other people there, whether they're a boyfriend/pimp or whoever, it's now a hard no. Thanks for sharing.

Online scutty brown

this thread needs to be read in conjunction with her first review here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=374070.0

At the time it struck me that there seemed to be some kind of "pressure" which convinced that thread's OP to stop complaining about her scamming.

Offline Cheltclient

Interesting review. Like Jameson20 liked the look of this one but also felt something felt off. Firmly off the list

Offline Avabar

I was booked in to see young Jodie last Thursday, the same day this review was posted. I saw the review but thought I’d go ahead with the booking anyway. She confirmed in the morning and told me which hotel she was working from, but then left me ghosted at the time of the meet, and never replied to any of my messages again.

Absolute time waster. Looks like her profile is down now so who knows what’s going on with her.

Online scutty brown

Absolute time waster. Looks like her profile is down now so who knows what’s going on with her.

I think that was due to me - I can't remember for sure but I think it's another account I reported for dodgy photos. I know I spent some time looking at the profile and reviews