Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Thai Girl - Manchester  (Read 2026 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7079161) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Koolkm

Been a while since I went for a new sw as I’d been on and off punting/going for my regulars.

Contacted Sophia on the day and sorted out a time quickly

£70 for 30 mins

Comms- decent, quick enough to sort a time but I had to wait a bit for a reply when I got to the location.

Got in to block of flats and classic hide behind door trick but was very happy with what I saw. She is FAF. Took me to the room and handed over the money. She left the room for a bit as I got undressed and laid down on the bed. She returned and started the massage, was decent but ended quickly as I was there for fs. Turned around, cleaned me with some baby wipes and got to some owo. Really good blowjob with some teasing and licking of the head and balls. Wrapped up and got in to missionary with some really good dfk. Moved to some different positions before finishing in missionary.

Overall very good punt and definitely the girl in the pics. She did say she was only here for one week but definitely going to try and  see her again.
Only downsides are her tits are practically rock hard, not really a problem for me but could be for others. And walls are quite thin with other sw staying in the flat. Luckily didn’t have other clients in at the time but her roommates took another client in their room while I was putting my clothes back on.

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

Not sure how I missed this one, she looks great. Thanks for the review