Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Preston  (Read 1461 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Yakata

Saw her recently.

Going to keep this brief as she's very well reviewed.

Comms were fine, location is the standard whore stop of Preston and getting into the flat was no problem (this is actually my 4th visit to this very same flat now).

Strip off, pay up (£80 for 30 mins) then she takes her kit off.

Facially she's not really my type but she's not unattractive. She's got a cracking body on her though. Tits and nipples were nice and big, bald pussy and no fat on her.

I asked for owo and she said it was an extra tenner. Fine. She did that for a while. Very good, slapping my cock on her tongue, lots of wet licks and sucks. Excellent.

Then after a while it's Johnny on, her on top and I don't last long due to the very good bj and I blow my load in the bag while inside her.

A brief massage after which was nothing to write home about but happy to do and we chat a little bit. Her English is fine. She can hold a conversation. Then it was shower, dressed and out.

All in all a positive experience. I wouldn't rule out seeing her again but we'll see.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 02:26:26 pm by Yakata »