Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah33 - Haslingden … I don't know why I bother sometimes  (Read 6225 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6808533) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline GerrardWarmaker

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Where - Up Blackburn Rd in Haslingden
Cost - £70 for a BNG
When - A week ago

Normally I try and add some humour my reviews, because why the heck not.  But to be honest with you all, in this instance I just can't find any.

I found her profile and realised she was walking distance from where I have to visit for work, so I was excited at the prospect of finding a semi-regular BNG when I'm up here.  Size 12, big boobs and claims she could tie a know in it with her tongue.

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES!

The only good part was the comms.  She replied quickly GREAT!

Her place is quite well hidden away up some steps and behind some shrubbery but there is still a line of houses.  I'd spoken to her about a minute and a half prior to knocking and she left me out there for nearly 5 minutes.  In hindsight this is where I should have walked.

Finally she opens the door, low and behold....  A size 20, maybe more and her place is gross, dirty and dank.  You know when you walk on a carpet that's not been hovered EVER.... Yea one of them.

Again.............. I should have walked.

But its just a blow n go so I just took off my costume, laid on the equally gross bed and let her go to town.

What followed was a shocking blowie with plenty of sharp tooth action.

I shut my eyes, came and then went very quickly never to return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tony4447

She does have front teeth a bit like bugs bunny  :scare:

Offline GerrardWarmaker

:vomit:

Thanks for making my memory of it MUCH worse!

Offline Captain caveman 69

Not much choice up there lol just her and easy girl who bikerman used to regularly creampie :scare:

Offline GerrardWarmaker

You ain't wrong Cap. 

What makes it worse is I was up this end a few weeks ago, went out in Bury with a few I know from the area and ended up getting a blowie from an absolute stunner, half my age for free!   :yahoo:

Maybe I should say the cost of the two drinks but otherwise free. 

Offline Clitheroelad

She does have front teeth a bit like bugs bunny  :scare:

Andca chin like Jimmy Hill

Offline scutty brown

size 20?
I wonder if her daytime job is at the pie factory??

Offline sir wanksalot

You see, I look at those three photos of hers and I have already come up with a backstory for her life.

Offline Alf G

Blimey, that's you + another experienced punter, that's hormones have got the better of them.  :crazy:
We've all been there. :thumbsdown:
The bareback on her likes + the hidden feedback, that has a negative, would have been enough to put me off. :scare:
Hope you do some better research + have a more enjoyable punt next time.
Going for a cheaper option, like a blow and go is not always the better option. :(
Possibly spending a bit more time + money might be worth it in the long run. :hi:

Offline Springoid

She’s put a bit on her AW account stating that this is all bollocks, and she’s size 12 and not filthy.

Offline Alf G

Still has hidden feedback.
Also showing bareback.  :scare:

Offline scutty brown

Report on the bear forum today in which she took £200 for a two hour booking, then after ten minutes played the "get out, the landlords here" scam. Punter lost his cash

Offline lordoflight18

Report on the bear forum today in which she took £200 for a two hour booking, then after ten minutes played the "get out, the landlords here" scam. Punter lost his cash
I appreciate you're a forum helper...but I Thought any mention of that forum was banned on here? lol - also, why do you need an account on a forum openly discussing about how proudly they filled up a woman's pussy 5 minutes before the last punter and sucked out other punters in the first place? Genuine question.

I appreciate you're a forum helper...but I Thought any mention of that forum was banned on here? lol - also, why do you need an account on a forum openly discussing about how proudly they filled up a woman's pussy 5 minutes before the last punter and sucked out other punters in the first place? Genuine question.
genuine question i read it as scutty was warning punters that the beast of blackburn Road is also a thieving scamming criminal as well as morbidly obese .

Offline Blackpool Rock

You seem quite up on the level of detail provided on the other forum, just saying  :timeout:

I don't think mentioning that other forum with a general comment is an issue in itself but obviously providing a link to it would be.
Girl can and do sometimes remove BB from their profile so it's good that they are flagged on here as offering it, some punters may think it's now OK to punt a girl if she no longer offers it and some will still avoid like the plague, for those who stupidly choose to venture to her door then it's surely good info to know they may get robbed in the process  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

probably best if you reread the rules before commenting on them

Offline scutty brown

genuine question i read it as scutty was warning punters that the beast of blackburn Road is also a thieving scamming criminal as well as morbidly obese .

Exactly
And made even more relevant by comments that she's got a couple of crackhead blokes living with her

Exactly
And made even more relevant by comments that she's got a couple of crackhead blokes living with her
yes i heard a horrendous story from a third party and a good punting pal i drink with about the two crack heads  not sure im allowed to post it on here as i cant verify its authenticity if anybody could advise. :hi:

Offline lordoflight18

You seem quite up on the level of detail provided on the other forum, just saying  :timeout:

I don't think mentioning that other forum with a general comment is an issue in itself but obviously providing a link to it would be.
Girl can and do sometimes remove BB from their profile so it's good that they are flagged on here as offering it, some punters may think it's now OK to punt a girl if she no longer offers it and some will still avoid like the plague, for those who stupidly choose to venture to her door then it's surely good info to know they may get robbed in the process  :unknown:
Ok mate

Offline lordoflight18

probably best if you reread the rules before commenting on them
I've read them pal. Just thought it was a bit suspicious openly having an account on there as anyone would think. Each to their own
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:07:51 am by lordoflight18 »

Offline lordoflight18

Ok mate if you say so. Trying to spin in around on me for questioning a forum helper I see. Not even gonna argue with you, have a good day.

Offline scutty brown

I've read them pal. Just thought it was a bit suspicious openly having an account on there as anyone would think. Each to their own

Suspicious? Don't be daft, it's best to use all sources of information available

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ok mate
It's got nothing to do with him being a forum helper, bit touchy aren't you  :unknown:

Offline Alf G

She's a fucking low life whore. :dash:
It should be mentioned, or reported on here, if it's allowed.  :unknown:
Punters should know about con artists like this.
There's a thread on another site too.
Not sure if I am allowed to mention it.