Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Jameson AdultWork Bolton/Wigan area  (Read 2207 times)

1 review(s) for hollyjameson (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Japster999

Hi,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first post & first review. I had hoped it would be a good one, but alias it wasn't to be....

I put up a reverse booking on AW for last night for an hour outcall in Wigan (hotel) as I'm working away. I got 3 hits back and narrowed it down to Ms Jameson. I chose her due to her positive feedback and the fact that I fancied bang her back doors in...

So sent her a text detailing everything, she confirmed and agreed an hour for £130.
It got to half an hour before the booking time and I got a text saying she would be running 45mins late, was that ok. To make it up she'd do a 2hour booking for £200. I thought ok I'm quids in!

This is where the bullshit now started! About 10mins before each extension she then texted to say she was caught up blah blah blah.... By this time my spider sense we're screaming timewaster!!!
So I thought sod it let's see how much BS she was going to come out with. So I'm sat in the bar with a mate from work just laughing at the shit excuses she was coming out with.
2hrs after the booked start time Holly said ring me, so I did with much stifled giggling from me and said friend. She apologised and offered me an overnight booking for £200 only if I didn't tell anyone else or post a poor review of her.
I thought ok lets do this....

Did she turn up? Did she fuck.....

So Holly Jameson thanks for being a complete waste of time!

Tjkooker

Replied to a RB of mine. I messaged her a couple days later to check something's were ok. She didn't have a clue who I was. She just blitz's the rb's to promote herself and probably sell pg views.

Offline threechilliman

Replied to all 3 of my RB's

First one I asked her a question but got no response.

Second one she answered the question from the first RB.

And now this. I think I'll SPEND MY MONEY ELSEWHERE HOLLY

tcm