Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lauren Manchester  (Read 3672 times)

4 review(s) for MissLauren_ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for MissLaurenNew (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 10th May
Location Didsbury
Price £90
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
New profile: External Link/Members Only
Was a Reverse Booking following QPRs grind it out nil nil draw at Wigan night before.11 am start and she has since told me she prefers early mornings so if someone wants an early morning  punt in Manchester she would suit.Her comms were excellent throughout postcode sent night before given the house number and the instruction to enter from the rear about 10 minutes beforehand.Enter and am met with a smile and a kiss hand over the paperwork.Avail myself of the shower enter bedroom and she is a pretty girl next door brunette size 6 with small boobs and a simply gorgeous ass.Given a nice firm massage and then told to turn over and remove my boxers " Can't do anything with those in the way".General mutual snog and feel up whilst she plays with my cock.Then into oral which is good with a nice use of tongue and play with the head and tickling of the balls.On with the condom and into cowgirl which is very very good so i have to slow it down as i am a one pop man these days.So i get to sample her extremely fresh pussy and she has a clit you cannot help but find,I lap away until she cums and my face is sopping wet.Quick clean of my face with a tissue and back into cowgirl and a ride up and down then into missionary which reaches the natural conclusion.She removes the evidence and i mop my head of the sweat.She then gives us a nice kiss and cuddle and tries to revive my cock for a second round and he shows interest but i know my balls have nothing in them.I do enjoy the oral stimulation but she understands theres no chance of anything really happening.So we chat for a while and just generally cuddle and boy can Lauren chat we discuss various parlours and girls oh and some of her Manchester friends.
All in all a real VFM punt with that cheeky girl next door

Gordo987

Date 10th May
Location Didsbury
Price £90
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Was a Reverse Booking following QPRs grind it out nil nil draw at Wigan night before.11 am start and she has since told me she prefers early mornings so if someone wants an early morning  punt in Manchester she would suit.Her comms were excellent throughout postcode sent night before given the house number and the instruction to enter from the rear about 10 minutes beforehand.Enter and am met with a smile and a kiss hand over the paperwork.Avail myself of the shower enter bedroom and she is a pretty girl next door brunette size 6 with small boobs and a simply gorgeous ass.Given a nice firm massage and then told to turn over and remove my boxers " Can't do anything with those in the way".General mutual snog and feel up whilst she plays with my cock.Then into oral which is good with a nice use of tongue and play with the head and tickling of the balls.On with the condom and into cowgirl which is very very good so i have to slow it down as i am a one pop man these days.So i get to sample her extremely fresh pussy and she has a clit you cannot help but find,I lap away until she cums and my face is sopping wet.Quick clean of my face with a tissue and back into cowgirl and a ride up and down then into missionary which reaches the natural conclusion.She removes the evidence and i mop my head of the sweat.She then gives us a nice kiss and cuddle and tries to revive my cock for a second round and he shows interest but i know my balls have nothing in them.I do enjoy the oral stimulation but she understands theres no chance of anything really happening.So we chat for a while and just generally cuddle and boy can Lauren chat we discuss various parlours and girls oh and some of her Manchester friends.
All in all a real VFM punt with that cheeky girl next door

That's the only thing that's putting me off seeing Lauren. I don't mind a bit of friendly chatter, but I get put off if the woman blathers on when my cock's inside her. Either close your eyes and moan, or just close your eyes and don't moan. Whatever you do, STFU while I'm fucking you please. :hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

Yeah- not too keen here on going to their own places- sounds like it's her own ( smoky ) gaff?

Gordo987

Don't really mind if her place isn't a palace. I've punted in some real crap gaffs, but if the woman is anything like, I soon forget about that. Mind you, I draw the line at slavering dogs looking on (it's happened)  :scare:

Offline threechilliman

Wait for my review guys.......... All questions will be answered in due course!!

MissLauren

LOL Yes I can chat for England but even I can't suck cock and talk at the same time  :blush:

And I certainly don't make convo when im being fucked lol
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:59:01 pm by MissLauren »

Offline Denhamhoop

No you can't but if it was possible you'd sure give it a go

infoseeker

sounds like it's her own ( smoky ) gaff?

If you want to avoid the smoky / weedy / spliffy gaff you can see her at a parlour and maybe for cheaper for example she was recently at Piccadilly Selecta and that place is £35/30mins.

She doesn't seem to be successful enough as an Adultwork Independent to work just from that alone Info on that posted here.