Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sanook Thai Manchester  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Spanish Lad

I was in Manchester for a few hours last Monday. Having never punted in Manchester before I made a lot of research and Sanook was in my short list. I decided to go for this place as I am fond of Asian girls and I had read one or two decent reviews. La Maison was my 2nd choice but the extra distance from Piccadilly was also a factor.

Greeted at the door by the middle aged lady who runs the place (she was eating) and shown to the room. I was asked for the paperwork before I had seen any girls which is unusual for a start. There was a shower in the room so I took a quick shower and then entered the WG, Lisa I think her name was. No spring chicken and a 5/10 at best on looks and figure.

Lisa was also eating and in a rush. Perhaps she didn't want her food to get cold? No warm up and straight into it. Covered oral for a few minutes - I did ask for owo but not given. Straight on top of me and was trying her best to finish me off as quick as she could. She then left the room and I took another quick shower and I was out of the door in little over 10 minutes.

A very disappointing experience and I certainly won't be going back again.

External Link/Members Only