Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Spa Diamond Massage - FBSM  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Bumbuttass

External Link/Members Only

Location - Near the Aston Express Way on Lichfield Road, close to the Staples Office Supplies store, There is parking available at the rear of the venue.

Venue - Professional looking place, reception area with seating, money has clearly been spent but not sure if it will be to everyone's taste.  All the rooms are relatively tasteful with proper massage tables and have a jacuzzi installed.  The only downside of the venue for me was the awful panpipe music that was playing in the background in the massage room

Price - i paid 50 pounds for an hour of massage and the use of a jacuzzi and 20 pounds for HR (haggled down from 30)

I was looking for a soft relaxing massage after a gruelling week at work but can't for the life of me remember how i came across this place.  It all looked like a professional outfit so didn't really think i'd get to shoot my load. 

I called and got myself booked in, was given directions on how to get to the rear car park, this was essential as there is no street parking from what i could see, got to reception, looked at the list of services available and opted for the massage and jacuzzi and handed over the cash.  There is facilities to pay by card if you wanted. 

The lady at reception called out two of the therapists (none of the girls on the website where about from what i could see and didn't really enquire as to why), i opted for a slim, petite lady with quite a dark tan on her and was led up the stairs.  We got to the room, she asked me to undress lay on the table when i was ready, turned on the tub to fill the jacuzzi and left the room.  I did as i was asked and when she got back to the room she covered my ass to conserve my modesty i guess.

The massage was soft and relaxing, started by doing my legs and worked her way up and even included a head massage.  I was asked to flip and started from my feet again working her way up.  I started looking at her and she was very attractive, all the girls wear this short red dress uniform which has a slit at the back which goes up almost to the arse and is low cut to show ample cleavage.  As she was working on my thighs i got a glimpse and her tits and mini me started to wake up and towel over my cock started to rise which put a little smile on her face and said 'oooh hello' which put me at ease but still didn't know if i should ask about HR as it was my first visit and i didn't want to offend. Anyway she finished off the massage and told me it was time for the jacuzzi.  I walked over, with a visible hard-on under the towel and got in and lay back.  I was told to relax by myself and she will be back in a few mins.  I had lost all hope of a happy ending by now and started to get soft but was enjoying the tub, she came back after about 5 minutes and asked if i wanted a back massage while i sat in the tub to which i agreed.

A few minutes of friendly banter and light flirting and a back massage later she told me to lay back and started to wipe my chest & stomach down with a face cloth, then went down to my legs and thighs, by then i was hard again and she very gently started wiping down my balls and even my shaft couple of times then went up to my stomach and chest again.  I took this as a sign as there may be more offer and very sheepishly asked the question and was told it would be 30 for HR.  I said this was too much but she said thats what all the girls in there charge.  A few minutes of high level negotiations later we agreed on 20.  I got out the tub, she dried me off with a towel, teased my cock with a few touches and asked me to get on the table again. 

Small, warm oiled hands then started playing with my cock, attention paid to my balls too, and i shot my load after a few minutes.  it wasn't the best HR i have ever received but very pleasurable in hindsight but i had a raging hard-on at the time because of how attractive i found her and also because of the anticipation of will she wont she (?).

I can't remember the name of the girl i saw but i think it was Bea, and she did say she will only be working there for a very short time and moving onto pastures new as she has a job down south.

Return visit?  I'm not a frequent massage enthusiast but when i get the urge again i probably will go again, quite liked the other girl that was working there, she was also petite but had blonde highlights in her hair.

Enjoy gents

:hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

External Link/Members Only

Location - Near the Aston Express Way on Lichfield Road, close to the Staples Office Supplies store, There is parking available at the rear of the venue.

Venue - Professional looking place, reception area with seating, money has clearly been spent but not sure if it will be to everyone's taste.  All the rooms are relatively tasteful with proper massage tables and have a jacuzzi installed.  The only downside of the venue for me was the awful panpipe music that was playing in the background in the massage room

Price - i paid 50 pounds for an hour of massage and the use of a jacuzzi and 20 pounds for HR (haggled down from 30)

I was looking for a soft relaxing massage after a gruelling week at work but can't for the life of me remember how i came across this place.  It all looked like a professional outfit so didn't really think i'd get to shoot my load. 

I called and got myself booked in, was given directions on how to get to the rear car park, this was essential as there is no street parking from what i could see, got to reception, looked at the list of services available and opted for the massage and jacuzzi and handed over the cash.  There is facilities to pay by card if you wanted. 

The lady at reception called out two of the therapists (none of the girls on the website where about from what i could see and didn't really enquire as to why), i opted for a slim, petite lady with quite a dark tan on her and was led up the stairs.  We got to the room, she asked me to undress and lay on the table when i was ready, she turned on the tub to fill the jacuzzi and left the room.  I did as i was asked and when she got back to the room she covered my ass to conserve my modesty i guess.

The massage was soft and relaxing, started by doing my legs and worked her way up and even included a head massage.  I was asked to flip and she started from my feet again, working her way up.  I started looking at her and she was very attractive, all the girls wear this short red dress uniform which has a slit at the back which goes up almost to the arse and is low cut to show ample cleavage.  As she was working on my thighs i got a glimpse and her tits and mini me started to wake up and towel over my cock started to rise which put a little smile on her face and said 'oooh hello' which put me at ease but still didn't know if i should ask about HR as it was my first visit and i didn't want to offend. Anyway she finished off the massage and told me it was time for the jacuzzi.  I walked over, with a visible hard-on under the towel and got in and lay back.  I was told to relax by myself and she will be back in a few mins.  I had lost all hope of a happy ending by now and started to get soft but was enjoying the tub, she came back after about 5 minutes and asked if i wanted a back massage while i sat in the tub to which i agreed.

A few minutes of friendly banter and light flirting and a back massage later she told me to lay back and started to wipe my chest & stomach down with a face cloth, then went down to my legs and thighs, by then i was hard again and she very gently started wiping down my balls and even my shaft couple of times then went up to my stomach and chest again.  I took this as a sign as there may be more offer and very sheepishly asked the question and was told it would be 30 for HR.  I said this was too much but she said thats what all the girls in there charge.  A few minutes of high level negotiations later we agreed on 20.  I got out the tub, she dried me off with a towel, teased my cock with a few touches and asked me to get on the table again. 

Small, warm oiled hands then started playing with my cock, attention paid to my balls too, and i shot my load after a few minutes.  it wasn't the best HR i have ever received in hindsight but very pleasurable but i had a raging hard-on at the time because of how attractive i found her and also because of the anticipation of the 'will she / wont she (?)'.

I can't remember the name of the girl i saw but i think it was Bea, and she did say she will only be working there for a very short time and moving onto pastures new as she has a job down south.

Return visit?  I'm not a frequent massage enthusiast but when i get the urge again i probably will go again as i quite liked the other girl that was working there, she was also petite but had blonde highlights in her hair.

Enjoy gents

:hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

sorry chaps, i wanted to modify what i wrote slightly but ended up quoting my self, will ask admin to sort it out

Online webpunter

A good find OP.  The rooms look well good in the pics.  Are they actually like this ?  Did a search on google maps & the streetview shows some decorators outside - so maybe its been done up reasonably recently. Reason for asking is that i do like a massage & soapy jacuzzi session in a nice gaff
And the place looks close to the M6 - ideal for a pit-stop.  I'm not familiar with the area.  To get off the M6 - north bound or south bound do you have to go into towards central brum on the A38M before turning around & heading back.  Or can you get off at the junction & head down Lichfield Road ?  Is the parking OK behind the place ? as there is a Staples close by.  You can save me fucking around getting there / parking etc & also time.  Thanks

Offline Bumbuttass

The place has only been up and running for a couple of weeks so everything is brand spanking new, the pictures are a accurate display of the venue i would say.

I am totally dyslexic when it comes to giving directions bud so i will tell you the route i took and hope that helps you.  At Dartmouth Circus (Matalan roundabout as i call it) i went towards the A38M but took the A5127 all the way to the roundabout.  Took the third exit at the roundabout and as soon as you take the exit, turned left into the grey/silver gates, that leads you to the small car park at the back of the venue, there is space for about 4 or 5 cars there.  Be sure to drive slow as you exit the roundabout as you may miss it!  You may be able to park at Staples and walk it over but I'm not sure what/if there any restrictions to parking there.

Hope that helps  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:56:08 am by Bumbuttass »

Bobbaloo

Nice review, doesn't sound like they take their clothes off or allow you to touch?

Offline Bumbuttass

Nice review, doesn't sound like they take their clothes off or allow you to touch?

Clothes stayed on but I did cop a feel of her arse over her dress

Offline claud223

Good Review mate

in terms of time, how long did you have the initial massage, how long in the Jacuzzi ?

cheers

Offline Willy_regal

Nice review. Did you have to make an appointment?

Offline Bumbuttass

Good Review mate

in terms of time, how long did you have the initial massage, how long in the Jacuzzi ?

cheers

I didn't really pay much attention to the time whilst inside to be honest but i was in there for around 1 hour 15 mins in total, I would guesstimate that I was in the tub for around 15 mins tops

Offline Bumbuttass

Nice review. Did you have to make an appointment?

I'm not sure if I had to but I did make an appointment.  The place didn't look too busy whilst I was in there.

Offline Willy_regal

I'm not sure if I had to but I did make an appointment.  The place didn't look too busy whilst I was in there.

Oriental girls?

Offline Rich198529

This sounds brilliant , need to try this out
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Willy_regal

So I visited, last night.

Good massage, with HE. The Jacuzzi was great. Girl let me stroke and squeeze her ass as she wanked me off. I finished myself off whilst she played with my balls. She said sorry she couldn't to it but it was fine!

I really enjoyed the experience, will I go again? 50:50 but I would recommend it.

Offline Bumbuttass

So I visited, last night.

Good massage, with HE. The Jacuzzi was great. Girl let me stroke and squeeze her ass as she wanked me off. I finished myself off whilst she played with my balls. She said sorry she couldn't to it but it was fine!

I really enjoyed the experience, will I go again? 50:50 but I would recommend it.

Which girl did you see?

Offline Bumbuttass

I finished myself off whilst she played with my balls. She said sorry she couldn't to it but it was fine!

So you paid the girl for a pre-wank and you had to finish yourself off? Poor show