Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sia - Just outside between Ascot and Bracknell  (Read 2145 times)

18 review(s) for Sia_07 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline whydoidothis

External Link/Members Only

Tel: 07502582796  Nice discreet terraced property at end of cul-de-sac.

Attractive Thai lady, nice face, great body, fake boobs.
£50 for 30 mins massage incl HE.  £80 hour option
Started with great promise, I lay face down on massage table and she stripped naked and gave a reasonable massage. No real chat, bit of a cold fish. Asked to turn over after 20 mins, lovely body but she was standing at the far end of the table so could not properly enjoy he lovely boobs. The HE was not at all sensual and was a bit hard I thought.
All in all I would not recommend this lady, bit of a cold fish. Between neutral and negative. All the ingredients are there but not utilised. No FS offered. This is a naturist massage.

Offline latecomer

Thanks for this review.  She used to get glowing reviews IIRC but I always had my doubts and hopefully you've saved many of us money and a disappointing experience.

Offline Lema

That's fucked me up now! I was going to make an appointment tomorrow to see her...  :(  ..
Any recommendations for this kind of service in the Bracknell or maidenhead as area???

Offline Yellowman1

Alyssa your best best in bracknell area

Offline Lema

Alyssa your best best in bracknell area
Thanks,  but I can't find anyone by that name, and I must admit I've never seen that name come up in the Bracknell area  :unknown:

Offline Curious CP

External Link/Members Only

Here is the link for Alisha, she is located on the London Road  between Bracknell and Wokingham, read her reviews first though, she is not my cup of tea mainly because her service seems mechanical, but she may float your boat, IMO this type of sevice always seems to advertise more than what it actually delivers. There have been some more encouraging reviews for the Chinese Massage Shop, Blagrave Street, Reading, but again it is hit and miss.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:13:36 am by Curious CP »

Offline Yellowman1

Yeah sorry I meant Alisha. Her b2b is the best Iv had and she doesn’t mind touching everywhere. She’s not stick thin but not fat but has great tits prob best Iv seen