Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sia_07 Massage - Bracknell  (Read 5779 times)

18 review(s) for Sia_07 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ritz05

External Link/Members Only

This is my first ever review, so apologies in advance.

I've never been with a woman before, so I decided I would start slowly with just a massage with HR.

I didn't like the idea of going to a massage parlor as it seemed a bit public and reviews seemed to vary wildly depending on which day of the week it was.

Eventually, I decided upon Sia, thanks almost entirely to jum15473 and his review of Sia here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100718.0

I was still somewhat hesitant as this was her only review on here and she had none on AW but I went with it, so thanks to jum for his initial review!

Comms: I rang her and she didn't answer, she later text me and we texted a bit, I rang her and agreed on a time about an hour later that day.

Location: Quiet cul de sac in Bracknell, strange layout and took a bit of guiding to find the right house. Clean enough inside and went straight upstairs to room with massage table, a bit dim perhaps but not dark. Also a mirror in the room for you to watch the action when you're face down.

Service: £50 for 30 minutes. I undressed while Sia popped out of the room quickly and then lay down on the table. She then took everything off, so she was fully nude the entire time. Her age seems about right, she has nice small tits and a lovely tight little bum! She started with my legs and gave a good thorough massage working up my body and occasionally letting her hands run on towards my balls and teasing a bit. She moved up to my upper body and I asked if it was okay to touch her, to which she said yes. Being the amateur I am, I got to her pussy a bit too fast and she said "not there". Massage continued, she oiled herself up at times and got on top for b2b and eventually she started to fondle my balls from behind. After a short time she told me to turn over and then she got on top of me again and rubbed her tits all over my cock, while she was doing this I had great access to her body and this time she didn't seem to mind when I rubbed her pussy a little. She then started to stroke me and sadly I came rather quickly, which she commented on and asked if it had been a while! (Perhaps not what you want, but I don't offend easily.) She then cleaned us both up with some tissues and wet wipes and finished the massage off doing the front of my legs. She didn't do my chest or arms though which was a bit of a shame perhaps. I also did not push for a second pop and probably still ran over time by about 5 mins.

Overall a positive experience for me, and I felt like it was a good relaxing massage with a nice Thai lady and good HR but I don't really have much to compare it against.

If you have any questions, ask away.

Sadly for my wallet, I think this may be something I try again or take further in the future, this website being an excellent resource!

Offline raincoat56

Thanks for the review Ritz. You said service was £50 for 30min, but did this include the B2B she gave you or did you have to pay extra for that?
Thanks

Offline latecomer

Very good first review thanks Ritz.  Welcome to our world and, yes, you certainly will be doing this again!  Keep us posted.

Offline Ritz05

Thanks latecomer, already planning more!

Raincoat, the £50 was total price, included b2b and HR. Didn't get the impression that she offered any extras but also didn't ask

kirkhammett

Glad to hear that things are starting to develope down here in terms of decent massage parlour..Anyone else able to reccomend a good looking (possibly, very good one..) and expert WG who offer massages and maybe something more??
My last experience was with Lara in London and, oh boy she is a stunner and a very good massuer, shame she doesn't offer more than..
Ta!

Offline latecomer

Unfortunately my experience of trying to contact Sia has not been positive.  She never answers her phone and when I leave her a message or try any other way of contacting her I get - nothing, no reply.

Clearly she's not hungry for business so I for one will be looking elsewhere.

Offline jum15473

Latecomer,

Her AW site does clearly state she only makes bookings by phone not text or email. I would be surprised if she would answer the phone whilst with a client which sometimes means perserverence  is called for!  If you want to go for a "production line" service I am sure there are many options for you to choose.

Personally I prefer a good massage from someone who actually knows what they are doing throughout the entire visit!!  A bit harsh to deride someone you have NOT visited when you cannot read simple instructions.

As a genuine independent when you book Sia you get Sia so no bait and switch.  But that also means she decides how many clients she has a day.

A review of someone who has been seen is useful, or of someone who is not who you were expecting to see is helpful but to review a service you haven't been able to book is pretty pointless.

If you do decide to keep trying and arrange a massage then please update the thread as your genuine review of the service provided would be interesting.

thanks

Offline funguy_blr

Can any of you PM me her number ?

JamesFD

Can any of you PM me her number ?
It's on her AW page. She logged in today so it should be current.

Offline CheeseBoard

It's on her AW page. She logged in today so it should be current.

I did try and call her (and then sent a text as she didn't pick up her phone ) a couple of weeks back.  No answer

Not going to try again

Offline Yellowman1

Her comms are really shit. Seen her once couple of years back and wasn’t that great so you’re not missing much

Offline tobyk1

Anyone seen her lately who can vouch for her ?
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silver Birch

Anyone seen her lately who can vouch for her ?

Seems to be a waste of time. I've had a couple of attempts to contact her but she never replies.

Offline c60

Yep tried numerous times to contact her but nothing