Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissAlanaBelleGFE - Derby  (Read 836 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5958998) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline thefilthyfucker

Alana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hotel outcall (Derby) - SP said she preferred outcalls in first instance of new clients.
March 2024
£150 for one hour.
no deposit asked for.

Arranged via AW email and then switched across to whatsapp.
I made sure I was clear what I wanted, I also polite when messaging and this all worked out well; with no ghosting etc.
she was unable to make the original day and this was bumped to the next night; again this was communicated well and in a timely way.
I had requested to see her whilst she was on her period and she was happy with that.

When she arrived she had a big furry coat on and I defiantly got a thrill when I first laid eyes on her knowing that in a few minutes time I would be unwrapping my present.
She is accurately photographed on her profile but I would say she is more like a size 14 and only just meets my own criteria for BBW.
No suitable if you are looking for a proper fatty! Likewise there was no weird surprises when she got naked. As one profile once put it - she had no 'apron of fat', a phrase that still makes me chuckle. I can't remember if she had tattoos so they can't have been obvious. She had clit piercing though which I didn't mind.

Her best feature was defiantly her eyes. She's an attractive and intelligent woman I could tell she was working hard to make sure I was happy etc, looks of eye contact. Conversation was also good - and the sex was even better.
One final word of warning though - she had a very strong smell of cigarette smoke; again I don't care and take most girls how I find them but I know a few of you on here do moan about this from time to time.

Oh and the most memorable moment was her turning to me and saying "Right. Shall he head to the bathroom so I can piss all over your face."
Things like that bring me absolute joy.