Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portia @ Sandys Superstars  (Read 2838 times)

19 review(s) for Reegan Raunchy xx (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218580) (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Randy James

External Link/Members Only

Now i think a few people have seen her but I will put on my Review.
This was my first booking at sandy's a couple month ago.

As i arrived for the first time car parking was easy as was the entrance, there is a front and rear entrance. I did not prebook but when i walked in she was sat on the couch with another girl.

Her body and figure appealed to me more than her friends so i arranged a 30min booking there and then.

£80 agreed for 30 mins
£10 extra for OWO

I took the usual shower before she walked in in nice heels and bikini with a nice rack on her. She has quiet a few bodily tattoos which i found filthy in a positive way. After telling her what i wanted i.e a PSE. we began with gentle kissing before she gave oral
He oral skills are very good and got be going right away. Was loud and sloppy.

Then I decided to make use of her tits and slap my cock between then as i fucked them. All throughout she was talking dirty, calling me a dirty twat which excited me further.

After further tit fucking, she got on top. As people will know, there are god mirrors in sandys so i could see the reflection on the ceiling as she rode my cock up and down. I had to get her to slow down a few times to stop be cumming. We switched to missionary. She has nice long legs which can be spread apart as i continued to make use of her as she kept on moaning and talking dirty.

I switched to doggy style next which was nice as i leaned forward to hold both a juicy melons as I gave it her good from behind.

Now, i'm a very picky prick as mentioned and although i wasn't put of regards to portia, i will point out her teeth are slightly crooked, only slightly..typical British style and on doggy i noticed a very few external hemorrhoids.

I didn't focus on this to much though so decided to end up with my pop. She was going to charge for CIM so i decided to cum on her tits which I did.

We had a nice chat for few minutes afterwards and on a serious note she does seem a nice individual.
I do recommend her as she is defo above average in this field.

I think recently she might have few more bodily tattoos and may have put on 1-2 pounds in weight but still is better than most of the girls at sandys.

infoseeker

Now i think a few people have seen her but I will put on my Review.

Thanks for the review Bodyworks, review them all mate, no need to hold back.  :thumbsup:

As people will know, there are god mirrors in sandys so i could see the reflection on the ceiling....

I didn't know that, had I known Sandys had mirrors on the ceiling.... that I could admire myself in whilst at it.... I'd have just signed up to Sandys.... and never bothered with Adultwork independents (who are mostly poor on the mirror front).... it could have all been so different... never have been a need for a battle of ideas.... I could have just been another "well respected" Sandys fan boy on the Sandys fan boy forum...  :cry:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 02:46:17 pm by infoseeker »

Jay-Jay

"I could have just been another "well respected" Sandys fan boy on the Sandys fan boy forum...  "

Nah....you're better than that mate !

Jay

Tony Montana

They are not good mirrors, I think they are distorted ones from a funfair because I look bloated and deformed in them.  The girls seem to look OK though.

axel_foley

hemorrhoids and crooked teeth you have a keen eye don't let that put you off mate

infoseeker

....I look bloated and deformed in them.  The girls seem to look OK though.

lex made me laugh for once, instead of giving me a long face like he normally does.  :D

hemorrhoids and crooked teeth you have a keen eye don't let that put you off mate

axel_foley, Bodyworks has got a keen reviewers eye and that is valued on this reviewing forum.

Randy James

She may have changed her name now to Kendal