Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reegan Raunchy xx - Cheadle  (Read 3635 times)

19 review(s) for Reegan Raunchy xx (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218580) (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline LYL

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a couple weeks ago on a Sunday.

Comms went pretty well through AW. She told me that she only takes bookings on the day by text and I should confirm before 9 AM. I said God damn it's a Sunday, do I really have to wake up that early?!

The venue was the Village Hotel in Cheadle.. or Bury.. Who the fuck can tell the difference? They all seem to be the same maze to me...

Right, so I text her in the morning, when I'm in the parking lot I call her and she says will text me the room number in a min.. she doesn't for like 10 mins.. I think wtf, she seemed ready over the phone, if she would be running late she wouldn't answer the phone or text me she needs a few mins.. I receive the text with the room number in like 10 min being pretty close to leave thinking she's taking the piss.. Apparently she had almost no signal whatsoever in the room.

Ok, so I get to the room, a hot milf, mid 30 with a prefect tanned inked body answers. She's pass late 20s easily. Facially she's alright not stunning but definitely one you wouldn't mind flirting with on a night out. We kiss, not the SK like snog but OK, I give her the cash, she doesn't really seem interested to count it, or hide it whatsoever. She might have counted it when I was in the toilet for a min.

I'm back and expect a PSE but surprisingly she's more of a GFE.. Apparently she doesn't like to be thrown around she is definitely no sub at all.. She's a confident woman, probably influenced by her gym epiphany, and states from the beginning she doesn't like it rough.

The action is good. Orally she's top ten I've been with, she is very enthusiastic, wanking my cock like crazy I had to tell her go easier.. She's trying DT but somehow my cock is not sliding up her throat. It's definitely deep but not the best. There's only one girl that managed to take all my cock up her throat and I'm not a Moby Dick haha she's using a lot of spit and gagging on my cock.. Her technique is somewhat special alternatively wanking and sucking, I could have spent hours laid back being sucked by this hot milf. But no, I wanted to fuck that hot body of hers. The sex is good, her CG is very enthusiastic, I don't know if she wants to finish me fast or if she wants to break my cock.. It might be just the way she fucks. I had to switch to mish, doggy, prone bone, standing doggy in front of the mirror which is a sight.. She's the perfect height for me for that. I'm quite fit so I like giving them a good workout, we're both sweating, I take a glance at my fitbit and I realise that I should be filling her mouth with my babies so I ask her how good is she at multi-tasking cuz I wanna finish in her mouth while eating that perfect pussy of hers.. I do that and I'm pretty drained she looks like she had a good fuck as well so I'm satisfied and honestly I was expecting to be kicked out straight away because the hour was almost up. Surprisingly she lies with me on the bed and starts cuddling me and we have a small chat.. She told me she'll suck one more cock and then head to Asda to buy something to cook for Sunday dinner.. Sounds like a plan I say :lol:

Overall it was a good punt, I was expecting a PSE (I think I should try Zelenia for that). She's a confident woman, a nice person, she's definitely working hard in the gym, her fake boobs ar not the best but they suit her body. Great tan and a lot of tattoos. She's quite pricey I'd say, probably not going back because I don't think she offered anything amazing for 160£, I think poppy or jasmine offer more for less money and they look great too.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Online Moby Dick

:thumbsup:
She’s alright for a chew after church :sarcastic:

Which Poppy you talking about?

Offline LYL

:thumbsup:
She’s alright for a chew after church :sarcastic:

Which Poppy you talking about?

I'm pretty sure the hotel was called Green Village not church  :lol:

I'm talking about the czech girl, I'll review her too when I get the chance

Online Moby Dick

“She's quite pricey I'd say, probably not going back because I don't think she offered anything amazing for 160£“

:lol:
You said that last time, although that was £150 for 45mins!

Offline LYL

“She's quite pricey I'd say, probably not going back because I don't think she offered anything amazing for 160£“

:lol:
You said that last time, although that was £150 for 45mins!

God damn it! I didn't even realise I've seen her before 😂😂