Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassandra vs karolina...  (Read 652 times)

Bingobango

Am heading to Bristol in the not too distant future and am weighing up a meet with either of these esteemed ladies, anyone seen both? How would you rate?

As previous I've seen angelina also and very much enjoyed my time there, and had a slightly awkward role play session with NSS but think I would maybe try her again straight up.band a few also rans and parlours.

Decisions, decisions.... Please help a brother out :drinks:

Tony Montana

I preferred Cassandra as karolina was a bit too full-on pse for me, but Cassandra is only around for a week every two months or so

Bingobango

Yeah that's part of the problem they both seem to dip in an out a lot and I don't know when I may get the chance again...

Bingobango

*dip in and out of being available to work that is

vw

*dip in and out of being available to work that is
Are Soph or Angelina on your Radar Bingo, more choice less to go wrong when you come this way !

Offline Roth

You could also try Agnus or Polish Lilly or English Rebecca?  :unknown:

Bingobango

I do like the look of Angus I must admit, but feeling the need for some smut and not sure she would fully appreciate it!?

Angelina I am thinking of seeing again, soph I'm not so sure as recent reviews seem to suggest she has bulked up a bit and can't in visage her with short dark hair?

Rebecca doesn't really do it for me an the other wg I had in mind was Claudia but she seems to have gone AWOL.

I think it's partly cause I've missed out on both Cassandra and karolina in the past that it makes me more keen. Cassandra looks pretty hot, but can anyone confirm karolina is as attractive facially as I've been led to believe?

Thanks everyone :drinks:

spkmstr48

I do like the look of Angus I must admit, but feeling the need for some smut and not sure she would fully appreciate it!?

Angelina I am thinking of seeing again, soph I'm not so sure as recent reviews seem to suggest she has bulked up a bit and can't in visage her with short dark hair?

Rebecca doesn't really do it for me an the other wg I had in mind was Claudia but she seems to have gone AWOL.

I think it's partly cause I've missed out on both Cassandra and karolina in the past that it makes me more keen. Cassandra looks pretty hot, but can anyone confirm karolina is as attractive facially as I've been led to believe?

Thanks everyone :drinks:

Think someone said recently that Soph is back to blonde.

I like Cassandra but hate her boob job

You could also try Alissya who comes with Cassandra

I have a feeling Claudia has gone for good, Roth might know better though as he is likes her mate Lily

Agnus and Bjanee are also well liked

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

Think someone said recently that Soph is back to blonde.

I like Cassandra but hate her boob job

You could also try Alissya who comes with Cassandra

I have a feeling Claudia has gone for good, Roth might know better though as he is likes her mate Lily

Agnus and Bjanee are also well liked

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Yep no more Marmite Girl (Claudia).  :cry: :cry:  She disappeared around about the time some Sergeis were busted.  :unknown: