Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Photo required bristolbabe  (Read 1552 times)

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a warning this one requires photos to book according to her on UKE and on her AW profile.

External Link/Members Only

Massive blackmail risk IMO.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:51:38 pm by vw »

Offline sigmund

Well I'm outside of her age range anyway but no way, I would send a picture even with snapchat as no matter what snapchat may do to stop people screen shotting it there would be no way to stop people videoing a phone receiving a picture.

vw

Well I'm outside of her age range anyway but no way, I would send a picture even with snapchat as no matter what snapchat may do to stop people screen shotting it there would be no way to stop people videoing a phone receiving a picture.

well there are many snapchat photos and clips on sites xhamster.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I had contact with her a month ago, yes she asked for a pic, so I sent a rare one of George Clooney via my punting phone. Never heard back.....she must have high standards.

Offline Kingy28

I had contact with her a month ago, yes she asked for a pic, so I sent a rare one of George Clooney via my punting phone. Never heard back.....she must have high standards.
Nice one  ;)

vw

A reminder of what can ha0pen when you send photos to prossies like this liability.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173690.0;topicseen

pking_paul

A reminder of what can ha0pen when you send photos to prossies like this liability.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=173690.0;topicseen

+1 - was about to make the link myself  :hi:

Offline ciderhead

Not sure but she seems genuine but I would still not risk it, doesn't seem worth it

vw

Not sure but she seems genuine but I would still not risk it, doesn't seem worth it

Bet max thought the prossie he was contacting seemed genuine

Offline ciderhead

Bet max thought the prossie he was contacting seemed genuine
Like I said, not something I would be willing to do or recommend anyone else do but some must or she wouldn't get any work.
Besides her profile doesn't do much for me tbh

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Agree Ciderhaed, profile doesn't work for me either.............13 stone with size 8 feet, that's the same as my brother.