Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do ginger girls' pussies taste different?  (Read 9338 times)

Offline Torqy

Maybe I’m mad but I swear every ginger girl I’ve been with has had a strong tasting pussy? I’m not complaining but after 5 girls I’m beginning to think it’s some wired genetics!

Offline JontyR

They might not be ginger.

They might just not wash.

Offline suttonporksword

Yes they taste of stem ginger.

Offline Keema

Offline shed

Torqy
That's the daftest post I have read on here for some time. Hilarious. Tell us more about the taste  :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline tp69

Honestly fella, really?

Your enormous sample size is anecdotal.

Offline willie loman

its an opinion with a long history,plenty about the topic on the internet, george simenon, belgian writer who slept with 5000 women, often made references to the odour of redheads in his novels, i have never had anything to do with a redhead myself.

Offline Torqy

Really? Then I’m not mad, I’m happy with that !

I’ve only had 5 from my memory, clean girls (physically) but certainly not odourless or tasteless, a little off putting at first but after the initial shock I really appreciated it. A little like a neat single malt!

I might try and find a few more, a bit of research and I will look up the literature   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:10:19 pm by Torqy »

Offline Torqy

Maybe I’m mad but I swear every ginger girl I’ve been with has had a strong tasting pussy? I’m not complaining but after 5 girls I’m beginning to think it’s some weird  genetics!

Offline shed

Really? Then I’m not mad, I’m happy with that !

I’ve only had 5 from my memory, clean girls (physically) but certainly not odourless or tasteless, a little off putting at first but after the initial shock I really appreciated it. A little like a neat single malt!

I might try and find a few more, a bit of research and I will look up the literature   :thumbsup:

You are too much.  I'm in stitches.  :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Torqy

I’ve just gone and googled it, evidence on the internet, so it must be true. Case closed  :cool:

Offline theejaculator

Maybe I’m mad but I swear every ginger girl I’ve been with has had a strong tasting pussy? I’m not complaining but after 5 girls I’m beginning to think it’s some wired genetics!

Finding a true ginger on AW in the Midlands is as rare as rocking horse shit

Offline Vice Admiral

Interesting – not least because an unimpeachable source told me some years ago that the semen of red-headed males has a stronger taste than that of other males.

Offline scutty brown

must be something to do with eating ginger biscuits.........
l
what I do know is all the ginger women I've slept with have been physically cold to touch, even under heavy duvets they felt clammy

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Think i've only dun the one and that was a long time ago. Gen Ginger of course not just dye'd Ging..

How does this here belgian writher clock i up 5000 wimmen?, must have been a lifetimes work pulling that lot?..

Offline Waterhouse

Are you related to metalgear?  :lol:

Offline willie loman

Think i've only dun the one and that was a long time ago. Gen Ginger of course not just dye'd Ging..

How does this here belgian writher clock i up 5000 wimmen?, must have been a lifetimes work pulling that lot?..

the majority were hookers, he would visit them with his wife, she would chat with the madam, and he would go upstairs with the girls.

Offline Keema

Of course why would any sane ginger girl shave her bush?  The result is more natural pheromones increasing the feast for the senses, either that or she's dribbled her ginger (Scottish joke).

Offline John Johnson

No difference in my limited experience.

Offline jackdaw

Must admit I was thinking Torqy had done well to lick 5 genuine gingers. Think my first “serious” girl friend is my entire sample to date, and so long ago dammed if I can remember taste.

But as chance would have it present “sugar babe” is a ging. I’m getting nowhere on the licking front so far (or anywhere else). But she’s a budding scientist, so if I explain its necessary for an experiment, she might well take pity on me.

Offline Dipper

Must admit I was thinking Torqy had done well to lick 5 genuine gingers. Think my first “serious” girl friend is my entire sample to date, and so long ago dammed if I can remember taste.

But as chance would have it present “sugar babe” is a ging. I’m getting nowhere on the licking front so far (or anywhere else). But she’s a budding scientist, so if I explain its necessary for an experiment, she might well take pity on me.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Jomoore

First time I've seen this topic discussed, but I can add my experience and say, yes, there is a distinct taste.  I even remember (half) joking to a mate once that I could tell the redheads in the dark from taste and smell alone.  It's not unpleasant, but definitely distinctive and a bit stronger.  I base this on not just half a dozen casual encounters, but also a decade long relationship with a redhead, where red muff was on the menu each night  :)

Offline Hobbit

I thought KT said all pussies taste of Mongoes?  :D :lol:

Offline JontyR

I thought KT said all pussies taste of Mongoes?  :D :lol:

You got a couple of letters incorrect there. Mongoose, tastes of mongoose.

Offline Hobbit

I've never eaten Mongoose. Does it taste like chicken?  :D

Online Rayray23k

Omg you guys are killing me!

Offline shed

First time I've seen this topic discussed, but I can add my experience and say, yes, there is a distinct taste.  I even remember (half) joking to a mate once that I could tell the redheads in the dark from taste and smell alone.  It's not unpleasant, but definitely distinctive and a bit stronger.  I base this on not just half a dozen casual encounters, but also a decade long relationship with a redhead, where red muff was on the menu each night  :)

Is the distinct taste like a neat single malt as described by torqy :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:27:26 pm by shed »

Offline Torqy

I wouldn’t say ginger pussy tastes like a neat single malt, it’s just that not everyone likes whiskey and those that do have acquired the taste, I like ginger pussy and whiskey  :P

Offline Torqy

I probably need to correct myself, ginger pussy doesn’t taste like a neat single malt, the simile is that not everyone likes whiskey and that it is an acquired taste, I like ginger pussy and whiskey  :P

So ginger pussy tastes very ‘feminine’, which is preferable in my mind to the often used phrase of ‘neutral’  :P
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 10:47:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline Stevelondon

She might turn round and say,
“I think I may have to taste some black cock in that case”  :D

Offline Jomoore

Is the distinct taste like a neat single malt as described by torqy :drinks:

Wouldn't say so.  I'd have been down there all day if it had done  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think redheads tend to have a more stripped back natural appearance... little or no make up, no fake tan. They seem to be more comfortable in their own skin. Therefore, you're maybe less likely to encounter residue of pungent lubes, body-butters or whatever other femfresh products might find their way down there? More likely to taste pure unadulterated woman and pussy basically.

Offline spiralnotebook

It’s the pepper in their knickers….

Offline jsparky

If it's not them, then it must be you! What were you smoking lately?

Offline S.X. MacHine

I wouldn’t say ginger pussy tastes like a neat single malt, it’s just that not everyone likes whiskey and those that do have acquired the taste, I like ginger pussy and whiskey  :P

Proud Scot here; ‘whiskey’ with an ‘e’ refers to the inferior hooch from Ireland or, say, Tennessee.
Proper single malt from Scotland is only ever spelt ‘whisky’.
That said, it is my avowed belief, based on a sample one redhead sex worker (though, admittedly, sampled many times) that there is a unique aroma going on there.

Online LLPunting

It's quite likely the "nice Londoner" wasn't born and bred in the city or may've been the son of immigrants with a strong moral code.

Dated a couple of gingers for long periods and don't recall either (one barely in her 20s the other in her 50s) tasting particularly unusual compared to the hundreds of foreign and domestic, young and old, pre/post menopausal pussies I've dined on, whether fresh or "savoury".  Both naturally had occasional Ph balance issues and ovulation had different effects on them.

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve had the pleasure of 3 gingers and I’d say (in an entirely unscientific way) that yes gingers do have a definite ‘taste’ or aroma, which is not strong or overpowering, but definitely a thing. Whereas many non gingers have no perceptible aroma at all.

If all goes well I may be adding a fourth to that list soon. I’ll report back!

Offline Torqy

Proud Scot here; ‘whiskey’ with an ‘e’ refers to the inferior hooch from Ireland or, say, Tennessee.
Proper single malt from Scotland is only ever spelt ‘whisky’.
That said, it is my avowed belief, based on a sample one redhead sex worker (though, admittedly, sampled many times) that there is a unique aroma going on there.

I’m going to blame the spell checker, there are 30 plus whisky varieties I could name in preference to any whiskey  :thumbsup:

Offline Torqy

This could be a separate thread…….. but there does seem to be a preference for a neutral or what I would call tasteless pussy…. I’m not saying I like them smelling like Grimsby docks in a heat wave….. but I want it to taste like pussy  :P

Offline S.X. MacHine

This could be a separate thread…….. but there does seem to be a preference for a neutral or what I would call tasteless pussy…. I’m not saying I like them smelling like Grimsby docks in a heat wave….. but I want it to taste like pussy  :P

A man after my own heart, who clearly has a good nose for whisky...and pussy.  :D

Offline Dipper

When first reading the thread title my reaction was “nonesense!” Then I remembered a friend telling me that his full ginger g/f’s Pussy did smell stronger than any other he’d encountered.

So there is likely a debate to be had here.

Offline billybobsmith

The taste and scent of women changes depending on their monthly cycles, hygiene, what lube they've used, genetics etc.
Sometimes a women can be very neutral, very musky, or the fishy.  We all have different taste buds as well - what tastes great to someone may be awful to someone else.

I've found redheads, with paler skin, tend to flush more, but taste wise, haven't been with enough to say if there is some difference, but I've never had a bad tasting one.

Online Rayray23k

Ow damn... Are you telling me gingers don't taste like Iron Bru?

Offline Dipper

Ow damn... Are you telling me gingers don't taste like Iron Bru?

Sadly not. It’s wotsits crisps.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 01:26:13 pm by Dipper »

Offline PLeisure

Amen to that  :music:

Great thread, OP - my quest for a redhead has just ramped up exponentially  :cool: :drinks:

Offline Dipper

Perhaps it’s only the ‘collar and cuffs’ ginners that have that authentic scent :unknown:

Or Scottish ones? :D

Offline Thephoenix

Only if you dunk them in your tea!

Offline Bonker

You're mixing this up with ginger nuts P.
Your comment should be in the TS post.