Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita+Pearl (Golders Green)  (Read 5091 times)

1 review(s) for Anita Pearl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

Skip to below for the review

A little back ground info first:

Thanks for the update  MrSmiley   :thumbsup:

Bloody hell The_Don. Pretty soon there will be no virgin territory left in north-west London.  :)

I'm just another punter, who some times  External Link/Members Only and this time, it paid off  :thumbsup:

Back to the review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Hand job
OW
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's, her English is fair to good.

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and shower room. Free parking outside permit zone times (11:00-12:00)
Tube = Golders Green tube less then a 10 min's walk (I drive and have been their a few times)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: They don't show her face (blurred out). The body shots are fair (but don't show her assets as well as they could) She has tattoos.

The girl: Medium to Long Black hair, size 4 to 6, just under 5 foot, Early to mid 20's. Real nice tits (C/D cup and a good hand full), great shapely a$$ on a small frame :thumbsup: and ok looking.

Plus + She small but her assets were nice. Cheeky and little wild at times (in a good way) all good fun. 

I will add,

OWO / FK / Kissing, are not on the menu (and not on likes list) : but I was made aware of this, at time of booking.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Onlyand profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Thanks Don. Was she accommodating in allowing different position changes? Did you do RO? At any point did you feel rushed? Cheers.

Offline The_Don

Thanks Don. Was she accommodating in allowing different position changes? Did you do RO? At any point did you feel rushed? Cheers.

We did, cowgirl / mish / doggy.

No RO but a little clit play.

Not rushed at all, in fact I over stayed a little  :blush:

doobes

No RO but a little clit play.

Hrmm...just checked out her PG and could be tempted when Cathryn moves on from Hendon. Was the no RO your choice or hers?

jarojar

I'm trying to open Anita Pearl but it's no longer active it says , why?

Skip to below for the review

A little back ground info first:

Thanks for the update  MrSmiley   :thumbsup:

I'm just another punter, who some times  External Link/Members Only and this time, it paid off  :thumbsup:

Back to the review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Hand job
OW
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's:
Via phone calls and text's, her English is fair to good.

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and shower room. Free parking outside permit zone times (11:00-12:00)
Tube = Golders Green tube less then a 10 min's walk (I drive and have been their a few times)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: They don't show her face (blurred out). The body shots are fair (but don't show her assets as well as they could) She has tattoos.

The girl: Medium to Long Black hair, size 4 to 6, just under 5 foot, Early to mid 20's. Real nice tits (C/D cup and a good hand full), great shapely a$$ on a small frame :thumbsup: and ok looking.

Plus + She small but her assets were nice. Cheeky and little wild at times (in a good way) all good fun. 

I will add,

OWO / FK / Kissing, are not on the menu (and not on likes list) : but I was made aware of this, at time of booking.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Onlyand profile:

Offline The_Don

If you read though the review/thread, you will see that, this W/G. Has had many profiles some defunct and others swapped.

Offline Tonyleung

Have you tried switching it off and on again?