Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitta - Shoreditch N1  (Read 688 times)

2 review(s) for Horny in  Bed (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Akatsuki

Link: External Link/Members Only

DeadLink(for reference): External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Called anitta on the number I had used to contact her previously(07405738840) and booked for 30mins for £80. She agreed and later sent her address to me via text.

Location: Her flat was located on hoxton street and was pretty easy to find as it was a close walk from hoxton tube station. Gave her a quick call once I was outside to get the exact flat number and was buzzed in.

Looks: Her face was a solid 7/10 and my god...her body is easily a 9.5/10 it's near perfection. She has an hourglass figure with a small waist, beautiful enhanced breasts with no signs of surgical scars and her skin is very soft and smooth. I'd say she's about 5ft 6" ish and she says her age is 23. Despite what the other reviews on Anitta mention about her photos, I have to say that the photos of her from her backpage(can still be seen here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188766.0) are accurate. The only difference is that alot of those photos are more professional and she may be sucking in her stomach to appear to have an even smaller waist than she actually does. But I can assure you that most of them are her based on  the body/face and the naval piercing.  Grabbing that butt with your hands as it's pressed against you in doggie feels like heaven, and is honestly the main reason why i hesitated on writing a review (now everyone will know  :D) and is also why I've seen her twice.

Services: Once she buzzed me in, I knocked on the door was greeted by the lovely Anitta wearing a sexy form-fitting dress, my guess is she recently came home from somewhere as I didn't request this. She takes me to her room where we both get undressed and I hand over the agreed upon amount of cash for 30mins. She then put a condom on me as I was already 'standing as attention' and proceeded to gave decent/mediocre OW for a minute or 2 then she got some lube and told me to fuck her. We started in missionary and I soon switched to doggie on all four and then standing. I last a decently long time and after maybe 10mins she started say "fuck me darling, cum for me", "cum for me darling" occasionally in between usual moaning. So shortly after I pounded her even harder than I was before until I came.

Reasons for Neutrality: As previous reviews have stated she's a clockwatcher of sorts and her English is almost nonexistent, holding a conversation in English isn't going to happen. She doesn't allow you to squeeze her breasts, even though they look and feel sooo good  :(, you can touch them and LIGHTLY hold them but no grabbing or squeezing as she says they are very sensitive, which I can respect.

Final Thoughts: Honestly despite the negative aspects, Anitta is really nice and friendly with the body of a goddess. I feel like a fellow ass man who's fluent in Spanish or Portuguese would write a positive review of her.

I'd also like to add that this is my first review and I'm relatively new to the whole paying to bang hot babes thing and this site really helps a lot, hope my review was decent. I'm not used to describing how I had sex with someone so the "services" bit may be a bit lacking.

And also I know of the AW profile that's been referenced in other reviews of Anitta (External Link/Members Only), and I really don't think this is the same person. Looking at that AW profile, the location is wrong, the age is incorrect, the mobile phone number is different from the one I use to contact her or any I've seen her use in other ads on backpage or vivastreet, not to mention that the hair is different and the photos that I've seen from the AW profile don't have the naval piercing. The profile could be her's and is just really outdated but I just thought I'd add this bit into my review.

Hidden Image/Members Only