Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloexo in Leeds  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Chex41

Anyone have any knowledge on this one ... can’t find any feedback on her and none on AW .
Did have comms with her a good while back which were quick and answered my questions .

Has new pics up on her free gallery which look interesting all though lots of filters used

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Search is your friend, there is other information on here about her.

Offline Chex41

What I have found just isn’t very informative .. other than she has had several name changes.
I’ll keep digging .

Offline Yasir_DK

There's a review under one of her aliases from 2016, she's currently advertising herself as a 20 year old....

Offline Chex41

Don’t know her aliases ... but is she’s been around all this time and not much info on her ... can’t be all that good .

Offline Quickpunt

She looks nice in that little green set. I contacted her today if I get a TOFTT opportunity I’ll post it on here.

Offline Johnd1994

I think I will take one for the team and let you know, booked in for tomorrow. I'll write review up once I have seen her

Offline stevedave

I think I will take one for the team and let you know, booked in for tomorrow. I'll write review up once I have seen her

That's the kind of first post we like, hope to see the review soon  :thumbsup:

Offline PussyLover789

Think its a bit odd how shes asking that people must 3+ feedbacks when she doesnt have any herself  :unknown:

Offline Yasir_DK

How did you get on?

Offline DM69er

Shes been around a while seen photo stood in dress on a few profiles.

Offline Misterbidge

It would help if she replied to text messages or AW emails as I have tried several times without luck. Cant't be arsed anymore. I'm noy chasing them..
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline Johnd1994

How did you get on?

The meet didn't happen, messaged that morning no reply. She replied hours later saying mornings aren't good for her, tried to re schedule but no luck.

Offline stevedave

The meet didn't happen, messaged that morning no reply. She replied hours later saying mornings aren't good for her, tried to re schedule but no luck.

Did you have a plan b? Have you seen anyone else in the interim period, or since you joined in January?

Offline Johnd1994

I had a look on the day and no one really stood out, quality isn't great over my way at the moment. Once I do I'll be sure to write a review

Offline stevedave

I had a look on the day and no one really stood out, quality isn't great over my way at the moment. Once I do I'll be sure to write a review

:thumbsup: