Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viola Massage  (Read 2169 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5782859) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for Massage By Viola (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GingerBoy11

External Link/Members Only

New to the website, so leaving a few 'historic' reviews.

Met Viola in her old location near Euston Station, the venue was alrite and I was able to park at the time as it was a evening/weekend meeting.

Viola:
Very tall and sexy, but very slim, maybe a little bit too slim for me; but nice blonde hair and pretty face.

Price:
Was a reasonable price for the hour session.

Massage:
A nice massage and Viola clearly knows what she is doing, however I found one of her nipples to be scratchy (!!!) I think someone else mentioned it on another review. This was really off putting for me, at first I didn't know what it was, and then when I realised it took the shine of the body to body element! Not sure if it was just a one off on that day, but for b2b I feel like soft boobs is a must! Her hand work at the end was great and she was friendly afterwards, no rush to leave.

Return:
Given the sheer number of massage types Viola offers, and the seemingly improved location, I think I would return at some point in the future. . .but hard to leave a positive review for the scratchy nipple and a little bit too skinny for me. . .

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As with your other review how long ago was this? More than 12 months.   :unknown:

Offline GingerBoy11

Sorry, I will try be more accurate with my dates in future reviews. . .this must have been Winter 2019. . .

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry, I will try be more accurate with my dates in future reviews. . .this must have been Winter 2019. . .

Thanks for contributing but there are time limits on posting reviews so I've moved this thread to regional discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline jamiekinkxxx

... however I found one of her nipples to be scratchy (!!!)... this was really off putting for me... hard to leave a positive review for the scratchy nipple...

Really? Scratchy nipple?  :D :unknown:  :D