Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Belfast  (Read 1546 times)

Offline gmoniey

Saw Anna earlier this week...overall it was a good session. She put some effort into it, but a few things made it a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only

Paid 200 for the hour
Girl: She's got a fit/firm body, face didn't do it for me, and the biggest issue was that her legs were slightly prickly (this is what made it a neutral for me).

Service: Anna put in a lot of effort, but the process did feel almost mechanical. She put effort and energy into the act, but she had a script she followed. After some OWO, she got on top, and her legs were nice and firm...boob job was poorly done, and awkward to the touch. She switched to reverse CG and then I popped.

Gave me a light massage (it was ok), and then started with more OWO. I was struggling a bit, so credit to Anna for continuing to try and getting me hard. Started with doggy, after some fake moans, switched to CG and eventually she got tired and I realized I wasn't going to pop.

It could have been a positive if I was more attracted to her and she had recently shaved. the prickly legs really threw me off.