Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Karla - Dungannon - £100 for 30  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Rastamouse88

External Link/Members Only

She has an adultwork profile too but it was down at the rime of this review.

Comms - Texted availability this morning. Prompt enough reply. Few texts and a phone call to confirm- all smooth

Location - Would be well enough known locally, near a fuel distributor. The apartment was nothing fancy but fit for purpose.

Girl - Karla was behind the door but was very impressed with what I saw. In excellent shape, short but with lovely boobs and great bum. 31 (as per her peofile) is probably being kind on the age front but is great shape anyway. Diddies are apparently natural, now I'm no expert but I would say they aren't but they are a fine pair when you have your face buried in them. Dressed in a sexy leather skirt and heels and a very minimal sexy top.

Appointment - Was a toss up between Karla and a massage and opted for the former. Had all intentions of beginning with a massage but she pounced on me straight away with dfk and rubbing up against me. She sat me down started to take my clothes off whilst giving me a lapdance and taking her own off.

After a few minutes of this we move to the bed where, after a bit of a wipe round, she gave me some very good OWO. After maybe 10 minutes she stopped and then proceeded to lube her vag and bumhole and then lay beside me pulling me off while i fingered both holes and sucked her tits between bouts of DFK. This was enough for the sap to begin to rise so i stopped and got her to bag me up for the main event. Also gave the boyo a breather and a bit of time to calm down.

She got on top in cowgirl and rode away then switched it to reverse CG. Moved in to doggy and peone bone and then finished in the bag in a sideways half doggy half spooning position. All the while DFK and her muttering sexy stuff in spanish. Well, it could have been anythin but it sounded sexy  :lol:

Instead of rushing me out the door after the deed, she cleaned me and proceeded to give me a decent back and leg massage.

All in all although £100 is expensive for 30 minutes I think it was excellent VFM. Was actually there 35-40 minutes and would go back in a heartbeat if the bank balance allowed it.

She lubed up both holes so I might have to try meet again and ask her if she does anal. Not on her EI likes but she can only say no!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:03:41 pm by Rastamouse88 »

Offline Jonsnow21

She looks great her profile states cim can you confirm or was it mentioned?

Offline Rastamouse88

I never asked about it but didn't seem like it would have been an issue. She seemed up for most things  :thumbsup:

Offline Whiskeyjack

I’ve seen her a few times, I’ve reviewed her at least once, and all of this rings true. She’s very sexy and sexual and those tits are definitely bolt-ons. She appears to have added a tenner to the price, which is a shame, as she was one of the few under a ton that was still on the go. I love CIM, I’ve never done it with her, but that’s because I’m always loving what’s going on when I do blow. Must find out for sure!

Offline Rastamouse88

I was the same, the whole thing was going that well that I I wasn't for stopping the flow! It felt very natural if that makes sense? Was very enjoyable anyway and I would highly recommend