Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newly opened Thai Massage Services, Morley  (Read 2891 times)

Offline davy321

The following ad has just appeared. Seems expensive at £65 ph. Anyone got more intel?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jomoore

The following ad has just appeared. Seems expensive at £65 ph. Anyone got more intel?

I notice the ad mentions a "24hr visiting service"; well that certainly suggests it's not legit  :thumbsup:

Offline addie_87

Trying to obtain phone number from advert.........
can't seem to log in.

Anyone can help?
Cheers

Offline addie_87

Cheers Davy.   Much appreciated.

Will report back if i manage to book somthing.

Offline Greentop

Rang and spoke to a lass. Said they not open yet, will be ready this Saturday, hours 9-8 everyday. Said there would be 1 or 2 girls working. She sounded young and soft voiced.

Offline wakefieldlad13

The place did open on Saturday, its a bit upside down at the moment with stuff all over the place, not junk, but stuff which needs a home so to speak

Its a few doors down from Nats place, for parking, i found Morrisons to be the best option

Review to follow, cannot decide between green or grey

Offline Jomoore

I've passed this place at various times of day over the last couple of weeks and the shutters have always been down.  Anyone know what's happened to it?

Offline Jomoore

They seem to have rebranded themselves "Thai Star Relax" with a huge new sign over the door and a new website:

Shame about the hugely indiscreet location as I would have given it a go, but there's no way where it is unfortunately.

Offline I like natural boobs

The place did open on Saturday, its a bit upside down at the moment with stuff all over the place, not junk, but stuff which needs a home so to speak

Its a few doors down from Nats place, for parking, i found Morrisons to be the best option

Review to follow, cannot decide between green or grey

Sorry to be pedantic I think people will realise that you meant Nat's old place. She's in Batley now.

Offline Jomoore

Sorry to be pedantic I think people will realise that you meant Nat's old place. She's in Batley now.

Really?  The shop in question used to be a curtains and blinds shop. Is that the one you were thinking of?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sorry, who is in Batley now?

Nat?
Anna ?

Or as this conversation expanded to another person?

Whilst i have not seen Anna recently, i have seen her on a number of occasions now, i cannot say that the experience is one to shout about but she is a good plan C, an easy accessible location with good parking close by, ok the front is a little exposed but ask for the door to be open, time your approach right and walk straight in without anyone batting an eyelid

Offline I like natural boobs

Sorry, who is in Batley now?

Nat?
Anna ?

Or as this conversation expanded to another person?

Whilst i have not seen Anna recently, i have seen her on a number of occasions now, i cannot say that the experience is one to shout about but she is a good plan C, an easy accessible location with good parking close by, ok the front is a little exposed but ask for the door to be open, time your approach right and walk straight in without anyone batting an eyelid

Sorry I think I got the wrong end of the stick. When you said the place is a few doors down from Nat's I thought you meant StarNatalia because she used to work in Morley.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sorry I think I got the wrong end of the stick. When you said the place is a few doors down from Nat's I thought you meant StarNatalia because she used to work in Morley.

No problem, though for a minute there i thought old age and senility had finally taken its hold on me