Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longevity Oriental Medicine, Belfast  (Read 3389 times)

Offline AlexD71

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only£30-h-relaxing-m-£40-h-chinese-medical-treatment-ed-pain-relief-stress-weight-loss..-/1318249133

I’ve marked this ‘positive’ because it was good fun but not at all like anything else I’ve experienced and maybe not to everyone’s taste. Probably the weirdest massage visit of my life!

I saw the advert on Gumtree offering £30/hour massage which is good value but also a list of ‘treatments’ so intrigued I made the call and booked a massage. On arrival I was met upstairs by a nicely dressed and not bad looking Chinese medical practitioner. White coat, certificates on the wall and a ‘new patient form to fill out! While I’m filling the form out she asked if I just wanted massage or maybe I would add a treatment as well. I asked what was on offer and she said maybe an ED treatment for an additional £10 would be good. By nature I’m an adventurer so I said yes.

Got undressed and on the massage table for a pretty acceptable oily massage, about half way into the hour ‘turn over please’ and the ED part began. She did a very nice intimate massage and then started applying a plastic suction cup device, it wasn’t as much fun as the massage but the massaging continued to be interspersed with suction weirdness! So after a while I’m as hard can be, like pulsing in mid air hard and she says ‘you need relief, it’s good for you, go ahead and release yourself’ and  ext thing I’m having a wank in my new ‘doctor’s’ office. She washes the suction thing while I unload and then she’s back with tissues.

Weird - yes. Bad - no (in my opinion). I walked out thinking ‘did that really just happen?’ Before I went she suggested a course of ED treatments to help my circulation and make sure everything stays working. Not sure I will sign up for that but if you want something genuinely different this might be it! It sure I’d different.

Offline Car58

ED I'm assuming stands for erectile disfunction Dr Wang has been mentioned on here a few times before.
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Bj45

You mean, she didn't have her blue gloves on?? That's one not to miss,lol

Offline AlexD71

Gloves were on for the ED treatment part, not a problem for me, all part of the medical ambiance

Offline Gazboy1

The new patient form to fill out- did you bluff on that? I wouldn't be comfortable writing real details on that etc.

Offline Wardruna1001

Doctor Wang has taken her ad down wonder if she has read this never seen that before it was always there on gumtree ..She needs gagged always talking and the suction thing needs buried so off putting ...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:05:04 am by Wardruna1001 »

Offline AlexD71

The new patient form to fill out- did you bluff on that? I wouldn't be comfortable writing real details on that etc.

Joe Bloggs
123 Some St
Notown

Offline Gordo

Yes the Doctor is a lovely lady, who does talk a lot, but she is funny. Told me I needed relief for Prostate, and to be fair I think the old waterworks has been a bit better, well for about half an hour after.
Someone mentioned her age on a different thread, whatever she has in those bottles on the cupboard must be doing her some good. Her website is still up, and makes amusing reading. I know things have got lost in translation as English is not her first language.

Offline Wardruna1001

I asked her what age she was i know she's over 50 that's all she would say but your right looks well for whatever age she is ..

Offline bobbydirt

says in her ad it's not a sexual service but yet she pulls u off lol

Masha013

This sounds up my street haha if she's attractive enough I wouldn't mind trying this suction device

Offline pantilover

Does she strip off too or allow any touching at all ?

Offline Wardruna1001

Without her white coat if your lucky and her blue gloves good luck on the touching part..