Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BigLexi - BIGGER PRICE  (Read 425 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Curiously I enquired about an hour booking.  Looking for something different.  Massage, oral owo to finish. Told that a topless massage for first hour, then 1 hour of further fun,, owc  only although on likes list as owo = £450 plus 50% deposit for hotel and travelling.  That's 2hrs and very, very expensive.  :thumbsdown: :unknown:
[img]http://84.244.135.41/f/2196895_1.jpg[/
Quite liked the look of those tits all oiled up and massaging me but not for £450. Tiger Benson maybe..... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:13:39 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Hidden Image/Members Only
Shame as she replied very quickly, seemed genuinely charming in her emails. I wasn't too bothered about owo, she was honest enough to confirm what she does.  I fancied a larger, sexy lady to give me a good seeing, I'm 5" 8 + rugby chap, but not at that price/ deposit request.  Fair enough, good luck to her, she did have a fair few + reviews on her old AW profile so must be a decent punt and obviously successfully raking it in.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:29:41 pm by bristolqwerty »

vw

Looks like a PG scam with silly prices to put people off booking or emailing

bristolqwerty

Cheers. I've learnt to take advice from those more knowledgable than myself so in order not to look like a gigantic pairs of tits  :sarcastic: I'm out.  :timeout:
Hidden Image/Members Only
£20 PG cost.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:35:57 pm by bristolqwerty »

vw

Cheers. I've learnt to take advice from those more knowledgable than myself so in order not to look like a gigantic pairs of tits  :sarcastic: I'm out.  :timeout:
Just seems ridiculous, when deposits involved can go south very quickly !