Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky-Slut  (Read 1153 times)

bristolqwerty

Vicky-Slut
External Link/Members Only
Pretty face and figure (not Ronanian) but what is going on south of the belly button?  Pictures are not that flattering, I do enjoy RO and like a cute tummy too. No reviews or info on here.  :angry:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 05:16:53 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline rudolph hucker

Post birth sag perhaps?
I emailed her when she was supposedly in Bath, to no reply at all. She then appeared briefly in Bristol, said she had 'issues with landlord ' which I tend to take as high maintenance.
Good luck if you get to pork her.

bristolqwerty

Cheers, I agree she has that "high maintenance" look about her but looks cute apart from stretch marks on belly and back of legs.  One to avoid I guess, shame as I was looking for a youngish cute WG.  :dash:

Offline PaintBrush

Also no reviews and a big fat Red Alert.

Plus IMO she is fucking pig ugly

Offline gonewest

Bad scarring on her tits too  :(

bristolqwerty

No phone number, PG scam possibly, due to amount of posing in the photo's, facially my kind of WG.  :timeout: :thumbsdown: but the lack of ease it will take to make a successful booking surely this is not genuine.  Do AW remove these profiles?

Offline jlike

To me it has all the hallmarks of a PG scam and £90 is a bit pricey for half hour.

Offline BogBog1

She's hot IMHO! Now she just needs to visit Bristol :)

bristolqwerty

KenniLingus

Is that  a C section scar under her belly. Basically it looks like she scars badly (especially tits).

Seems like a scammer to me!

bristolqwerty

Boob job ok but yeah lots of scars.  :scare:  Def a PG scam, still very hot imho. :blush: the right amount of dirtiness and she does go by the name Vicky-Slut  :angelgirl: