Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lilmadammilf in Plymouth  (Read 1145 times)

JasonP

Sorry but cannot do the link on my phone. Hope someone out there can do the honours.
The nickname is appropriate and really just about sums her up. I've seen Lisa a few times now so the review will always be a positive; unless she goes rogue !
Her profile is a bit off putting and I would not have bothered with her if I had not been recommended to her. If left to her own devices she follows the same sort of routine. I guess if it works why bother changing. But if you want something a bit different she'll oblige; but she won't do anal, although she is quite happy to stick her finger/s up you arse if you want ! !
This time I let her do her thing. Lots of DFK followed by vigorous rimming. I'm sure she gets half her tongue up my arse. Then a spitty slobbery deepthroat followed by cowgirl, doggy and finishing up with mish where I can decide to fill up ( hopefully ) the condom or her mouth or splash over her face/tits. This time I pounded her cunt good and deep.All in all a good, if predictable punt.

Pros: Reliable. Very good VFM. Enthusiastic. Nice house. Nearby free car park.

Cons: Doesn't do anal. Average looks ( but that doesn't bother me )

bristolqwerty

Cheers for the review, have been tempted but she isn't to my taste look wise.  Can I ask a crude question?  I like a tight pussy, is this going to happen here?    :unknown:    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:25:15 pm by bristolqwerty »

JasonP

Not a naturally tight pussy due to the passage of six kids but she can tighten up those pelvic floor muscles amazingly.

bristolqwerty

Thanks, seems really keen and focused on providing good services, probably better in the flesh as others have commented as she is very well regarded. GVFM.  :thumbsup:

Offline jlike

Seen her 3 times now, she is GVFM and a lot easier going than in her profile, real fun to be with. Also she does not clock watch, went over by a significant time on one of our meets, I offered her more money but she refused. Also nice house and shower facilities before and after. As others have said she does like to take the lead but I find that good, you can always steer things in the direction you want them to go and better than where you have to keep asking for things.

a10

To the OP: which phone are you using? I see this "on my phone, can't post the link" bollocks all the time.

On a iPhone it's easy! Go on the AW page, then tap on the address bar for the window with AW in it. Press and hold on the address and when it's highlighted select "copy". Then in your review, paste the copied link to the UKP page. Simple. If you're using the iOS version of AW remember to delete the gumpf in the address between ".com" and the "/123456" (for example) so the normal AW page comes up when the link is clicked.  :hi: