Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby in Bristol  (Read 1233 times)

Cda1966

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any experience of this girl ?

fatmonkey85

Cda1966

No this ones definitely english, I spoke once on the phone and she's over Eastville way somewhere, just wondered if anyone on here had ever seen her

Offline Aramis

She looks nice mate. How much does she charge?
She does duos too  :D  :yahoo:
Could be worth TOFTT

fatmonkey85

check her out and report back  :D

Cda1966

I think she's an occasional worker, but I will give it a try and let u all if it works out

Cda1966

When I did spk to her I never asked her prices, will try again

Offline Roth

Let's hope she's not B&S.  :unknown:  You might need to be prepared to walk. :unknown:

BiggishSi

My money is on b and s...I've called before and had my doubts. love to be proved wrong though!

Cda1966

Offline Roth

Sorry but, B&s ?

Bait and Switch.  Profile of pretty prossie to lure you in.  On arrival different prossie to provide the service.  :thumbsdown:

Offline rick110

I visited Abby on 8/09/15 and have to say overall i was happy with the encounter. Pictures are genuine (even though her face in blurred)
She is a very pretty girl and offered all standard services inc owo. Not the best i have had but she really does seem to get into it :cool: and a decent all round punt i would say.
overall 8 and a half out of ten

Offline Roth

I visited Abby on 8/09/15 and have to say overall i was happy with the encounter. Pictures are genuine (even though her face in blurred)
She is a very pretty girl and offered all standard services inc owo. Not the best i have had but she really does seem to get into it :cool: and a decent all round punt i would say.
overall 8 and a half out of ten

Thanks Rick.  Have you seen many other prossies? :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

This has SCAM written all over it.

Tony Montana

This has SCAM written all over it.

rick110's reply?  Yes probably the girl herself.  Seems a genuine WG though, she has a website - External Link/Members Only

Trouble is, if they don't advertise on AW they never get decent positive feedback to give us punters a bit of confidence.