Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage HR extras M5 Weston to Exeter way  (Read 1803 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi,

I am after a little information and help on what’s available in terms of massage with extra’s between Weston and Exeter, although could go a little further south but not too far.

I’ve done Sins in Taunton, Crewkerne and Thai Massage Somerset who advertise on gumtree although not all those offer extra’s but want to see what I am missing out on if anything?

Thanks for your help

Offline Candyman

Hi

Would recommend the new massage place in Taunton that doesn't seem to have a proper name.

External Link/Members Only

Extras been offered each time I've been. I've been three times and what I like is that when it's body to body they have all stripped down fully allowing some pussy play. Each time I've been it has been a different girl but if you caught the right girl on the right day I think oral and/or sex may be on the menu but I haven't experienced that myself!

Offline Candyman

Also, if your able to accommodate a outcall keep an eye out for "MatureMilfMassage". She is returning to work soon. She offers a great massage with Owo, CIM and sometimes full service. Profile currently down though unfortunately.

Offline anonymouse72

Nova in Exeter offers a very good massage and hand relief. Nice girl, shame she doesn't offer more than a happy ending by hand.

Offline lewis666

Nova in Exeter offers a very good massage and hand relief. Nice girl, shame she doesn't offer more than a happy ending by hand.

Thanks for the heads up and if the pics are a representation of Nova it looks like someone I would enjoy visiting, does she allow touching or is it truly hands off

Offline lewis666

Also, if your able to accommodate a outcall keep an eye out for "MatureMilfMassage". She is returning to work soon. She offers a great massage with Owo, CIM and sometimes full service. Profile currently down though unfortunately.

Thanks for the info, will make a note for the future

Offline anonymouse72

Thanks for the heads up and if the pics are a representation of Nova it looks like someone I would enjoy visiting, does she allow touching or is it truly hands off

Yes she allows touching of the top half in a basic massage and hand relief booking. Not sure about below in an hour b2b booking as I only saw her for 30 minutes.

Offline lewis666

Yes she allows touching of the top half in a basic massage and hand relief booking. Not sure about below in an hour b2b booking as I only saw her for 30 minutes.

:thumbsup: