Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya of Maya's massage Hammersmith  (Read 4126 times)

Monsieur69

Maya's place has been reviewed several times before on this site where you will find the link to Backpage but contact number is 07873 229021. They are located 10 minutes walk from Hammersmith tube or 5 minutes from Ravenscourt Park.
I saw Maya herself 10 days ago just before she went off on holiday. She is back on Thursday.
Apart from Maya there are 4 or 5 other girls and the rota is viewable on Backpage. Open 7 days from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. So lots of opportunities here for those who like sensual massage with a Happy Ending.
Maya is very beautiful imo. Slim and with small to medium tits but toned and not an ounce of spare flesh on her. Just my type. I don't like overweight birds even if they do have big tits. I like girls who look like the fit ones I perv over at the gym.
The set up here is top drawer and very professional. You buzz on the buzzer marked " Maya" and enter into a reception area. There are 2 massage rooms. The one I went into had a choice of massage couch or futon on the floor. The massage couch was a professional expensive type. The oil they use is heated in a heater ( what else ) this is a mile away from some of the massage places I have visited who use cold baby oil, whose toilets are rank and with shit stains in the bowl and no heating and where you lie on a spunky towel.
I like mutual massage as it gives you the chance to touch everywhere apart from the pussy. It costs £20 extra for the privilege but in my experience the girls enjoy it and relax and give you a better time. No cigar but hey ho.
Maya knows how to massage and will do it soft medium or hard. It's up to you. If I have any criticism it is the lack of real raunch. She is a good looking girl. She gives you a great happy ending with warm oil dribbled over your 3 piece suite but.... there is no Will She Won't She -cos she won't. I don't think you will ever get any type of extra here even after many visits.
Part of the " game" of massage with HE, especially at the Chinese places is trying to get a bit more for your money and you won't get it here. Nevertheless I will return and try some other ladies. Very professional and does what it says on the tin. Good Coms and a great venue. Good shower which they prepare for you and fluffy towels. A drink offered on arrival.

Offline bungry

The first time I saw Maya I thought it was the best B2B I have ever had and will see anyone else except Maya.

Second time, no touching of boobs (even if they are like little pimples in her case) and a bit of attitude and laughter at the same time. 

But, the main thing that has put me off at her setup is the lack of hygiene by the girls.  Back to back bookings mean they have no shower in between (as the shower is being used by the punters).  Anyway if you go there and find the girl opens the door wearing a towel that means she has not had time to shower after her last appt.  And they only lay 1 sheet of that disposable tissue.  Spunk will go everywhere so you will be having your massage on a spunked up towel they put underneath.  I am not saying other places are cleaner, but this is my opinion of Mayas setup.

peter296

Unless you go for the assisted shower, about body hygiene. Then you showed them clean. But with the mattress / table... that is like most massage places I think.

Offline Sattob

with the mattress / table... that is like most massage places I think.
I'd second that.

Offline xa2xie

Yeah, before when i go there, i used to prefer the matress, but now I prefer the table, it looks cleaner. The matress with a dark towel underneath is a bit scary. A honest place with perfect hygiene ALWAYS provide white towel.

Offline bungry

Have any of you guys who have been there ever realised or experienced your feet/shoes sticking to the floor as you walk around?  I thought it was the bleach they must use to mop the floors but I am wondering now what else it could be!

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Have any of you guys who have been there ever realised or experienced your feet/shoes sticking to the floor as you walk around?  I thought it was the bleach they must use to mop the floors but I am wondering now what else it could be!

No but  :angelgirl:

Monsieur69

I have been to Maya's twice. I have visited in excess of 20 fbsm SPs over the years ( before I joined this esteemed site ) and can honestly say that Maya's place is clean and well run. The paper towel is changed between punters ( obviously as it is spunky ) and the SPs normally direct your spunk onto the paper towel or onto you. So any suggestion that the floors or towels are dirty or spunky is wrong. The girls have so far been clean and smelt nice.

Offline Sattob

Offline bungry

Monsieur......look in the local newspapers....they normally do Specsavers eye savers vouchers for £5

Monsieur69

I had my eyes lasered a few years ago. So I have 20/20 vision. How on earth do you think spunk can go from the massage table onto the floor? I spurt as well as the next man but not 3 or 4 feet! The massages are £80 per hour or £100 for mutual.

Offline Sattob

The massages are £80 per hour or £100 for mutual.
Plus £20 for HE I guess, from the post?

Offline Jonestown

I had my eyes lasered a few years ago. So I have 20/20 vision. How on earth do you think spunk can go from the massage table onto the floor? I spurt as well as the next man but not 3 or 4 feet! The massages are £80 per hour or £100 for mutual.

Massage tables are pretty narrow, and if even an old codger like me can manage the occasional Olympic distance spurt then there is going to be ectoplasm all around.

Monsieur69

Plus £20 for HE I guess, from the post?

HE is included the £80.

Offline Sattob

HE is included the £80.
That's good VFM. I must try Maya. Thanks!

Monsieur69

Massage tables are pretty narrow, and if even an old codger like me can manage the occasional Olympic distance spurt then there is going to be ectoplasm all around.

I meant to say from the mattress on the floor. They ask you which you prefer- massage couch or mattress. I prefer mattress as you have a lot more room to do B2B and mutual massage and incidentally it's a lot further to launch your spunk onto the floor. At least 3 feet from the centre of the mattress.