Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake or not? HungryHolly  (Read 1368 times)

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only

Previous threads on here seem like I should swerve. But lots of AW feedback, some looks really credible. She’s had a profile since 2019. What do we think?

Offline chrisintcov

I would probably avoid, there are plenty of choices available at those prices.

Offline HailWood

I think she might be worth a punt (and a review) and £150ph seems to be par in the EM these days. On the positive side her feedback contains a few punters that I recognise as genuine and credible. However, what is missing is follow up / second meetings from her feedback list.

Offline badsin

I think she might be worth a punt (and a review) and £150ph seems to be par in the EM these days. On the positive side her feedback contains a few punters that I recognise as genuine and credible. However, what is missing is follow up / second meetings from her feedback list.

There is also some dubious feedback on AW, namely CaringGuy..... Who I believe was FreakyGthesexgod previously, who is linked to Peartree mob.
Proceed with caution I reckon :hi:

Offline HoldMichaels

There is also some dubious feedback on AW, namely CaringGuy..... Who I believe was FreakyGthesexgod previously, who is linked to Peartree mob.

+1 - I have ner number in my phone and the status updates are in line with 'Independant Emily' (External Link/Members Only)...

Tbf, years ago I met one incarnation of 'Emily' and it wasn't a bad punt, which is why I ended up with Holly's number, but then I found this place and learned about the Pear Tree mob and decided it wasn't worth risking a return...

Offline NottsB

Yeah some good advice here gents. Not a straight forward one but I’m going have a wank and not risk it.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I called a few times to her and a few others in the group, amira indian, Amelia never ever got a call answered, spent months on it never got one

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Is he Dick D Delicious also in her feedback

Offline Captainhowdy666

What’s missing is any picture whatsoever and common sense of you think that’s worth £150 of anyones money.

Offline HailWood

What’s missing is any picture whatsoever and common sense of you think that’s worth £150 of anyones money.
Horses for courses, Cap’n, horses for courses. My approach to using info on AW to select new lasses has served me well over the years.

Oh and if I had any common sense then I wouldn’t be punting at all  :hi: