Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She looked rougher than a badgers arse Derby  (Read 935 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Yet another reason to avoid barebackers.

I had to change trains in Derby yesterday. As a colleague and I had just over 50 minutes to kill, we thought we'd see if there was a chippy near the station.
Long story short, I saw a face I recognised. I punted in Derby last week and will probably be back later this week so I'd only just done another AW search that lunchtime. When I did the AW search, there's a skanky girl in Derby who comes up. One to avoid as she offers bareback.
As we left the train station and walked past some hotels, we passed right by her as she was going in to one. I recognised her because she even uses face pictures on her AW profile.
Fuck me she looked rough. I looked her up on AW later and it was definitely her. We walked right past her. She wasn't exactly hard to miss. She was so strung out, she couldn't even walk straight. She was all over the place. She has obviously been shooting her money into her arm instead of buying food because she's seriously lost weight. She couldn't have been more than a size 6. No tits that could see but scabs on her face and neck. The thing I remember most though was the smell. She absolutely stank. As she lurched past us towards the hotel, the smell hit like a hammer. That nasty kind of tramp smell you get when you don't wash yourself or your clothes for far too long.

Why the fuck would anyone go near that?!

Offline Dipper

Howling :vomit:

Profile also reads like the ramblings of a drug addled psychiatric patient.

Offline HailWood

While I would never even consider her on any number of counts, I can’t help thinking about a certain quality Nottingham lass who got caught up with drugs and fell off a metaphorical cliff. Very sad stuff!!

Offline Newtothisstuff

It's always sad when they hit the drugs. She looked more like she'd been caning the crap out of them though.
Just thought - she was going into a hotel. There's no way she'd get past reception without drawing a lot of attention to herself and her punter.